7 - Nosey Neighbors

He loves his house. It's the place where Izuku and him spend most of their time, and it's got all his shit in it. The only problem that he would seriously consider moving for is his nosey ass fucking neighbors. 

The number of times he has to look at the woman because she's standing right in front of his door, peeking over her fence at them, or standing out in the yard looking at their house is a number he is surprised she even got to reach. 

There is a knock on his door, and he puts down the controller. He opens it, only to see the women's face. She has her hands on her hips, her bright pink apron way too much in the middle of the day. 

The sunlight looks like it is just bouncing off of it, blinding anyone who looks for too long. Her brows are furrowed, and her lips are pursed, and she says in a stern tone, 

"Mr. Bakugou, I'm sorry to be bothering you, but your cat keeps jumping in my flowers and laying in them!" 

Katsuki reminds himself to take an internal deep breath before speaking. 

"We don't have a cat." 

That doesn't do anything except make her more agitated, making Katsuki's own anger grow. 

"I see it in your home all of the time! Now, if you don't take care of your cat, I will have to call animal services and have him put down!" 

"For... sleeping in your flowers?" 

"My husband pays for our house, so it is our property! I will not tolerate anyone or anything ruining what lawfully belongs to me! Do you understand, Mr. Bakugou!" 

There is a long pause. Katsuki shuts the door and walks away from it, even when he hears the women practically screaming at him about how disrespectful it is. He grumbles and sits back down on the couch, putting his headset back on. 

"You better not have let us die shitty hair!"

 - - 

An hour or two later, he hears the car pull up to the driveway, and gets off the game. He told Izuku to bring some stuff home with him, so he gets up and goes to help him out. When he opens the door and walks off the porch, he sees Izuku and the women talking. 

More like the women yelling and Izuku profusely apologizing, his hands in front of him as he bows. 

"It is just appalling-!" 

"Yes Ma'am I understand, but-" 

"The very nerve! Do you know who my husband is?!" 

"We didn't mean to cause any trouble ma'am, so please, lets keep this p-" 

He walks over and already feels a headache starting. He glares at the woman, who glares back. 

"Is this about that stupid cat?! I already told you we don't even fucking have a cat!" 

"Pay for the damages to my yard or I'll tell the HOA and-!" 

"Bitch what the fuck are you talking about?! Damages!?" 

"Kacchan," 

"How dare you talk to me that way?!" 

"I can talk to you however I fucking want, your standing in my damn driveway!"

 That very day, the relationship between Katsuki and the neighbors only worsened, despite Izuku paying for the damages and apologizing profusely.