CHAPTER 2

BINTA

Aisha's behavior still baffles me,I can't believe this is the same Aisha that has been my friend for long.

Aisha has always loved money,but I never expect her to be out of control for it.

Seeing the way she loves Aliyu,I never thought she could do something like that,I still can't believe what is happening.

I can still remember the day we met Aliyu for the first time and what transpired between us

FLASH BACK
it was Aisha's birthday and I couldn't wrap my fingers around what I will give her as a birthday gift,after long thinking I decided to take her out to a restaurant,at that's also a memory to remember.

I called her and asked her to be ready by 4 we will be going,she didn't bother asking me where because she was expecting a surprise from me after all it's her birthday.

I was wearing a blue and pick material gown, which has a touch of light blue flowers on it,I so much love the gown because of how beautiful it always look on me,I rolled my Veil on my head which brings out the real beauty in me.

I am not the makeup type,so I didn't bother myself I just apply a little wet lips on and took my bag to meet Aisha who is already waiting for me outside.

I bid my mom bye and went to meet her,she is as beautiful as always,I have always admire Aisha's beauty,she is one of her kind🥰

We went to the restaurant and we ordered what we want,after we are done eating I was about paying when the waiter told me the bills has already been paid by someone else.

I was a bit surprise, because I didn't notice anyone there,I asked the waiter who the person is and he told me the person already left,I just shook my head and we left the restaurant.

Standing by the road side waiting for a cab,when I noticed a young looking guy coming towards us,it was love at first sight, because I instantly fell in love for him at that moment,he is breathe taking,I almost loose my posture while looking at him,I totally forgot I was standing by the road side

Unfortunately for me,his eyes were on my friend Aisha

"Hello ladies,I noticed you guys have been standing on the road for long now,if you don't mind me giving you a ride since you are waiting for a cab and non has come your way since

He was talking to me so I have no choice but to answer,at first my hopes were high thinking he came for me,not until he asked for my friend's number.

Ohh sorry,but we are waiting for someone to come pick us, which was a big fat lie.

But you can't keep standing under the sun,I can see you guys are tired especially your pretty friend.

I turned and look at Aisha who was silent all this while, expecting her to say a word,but she just smiled and continue pressing her phone.

Okay,I haven't introduce myself right, maybe that's why you guys are refusing my help
My name is Aliyu Abubakar ,I base here in Kaduna unguwan rimi,hope that's a bit of introductory enough or should I say more,his eyes were still on Aisha who refused to say a word.

I decided to step back a little after noticing what is happening to give him the chance to talk to her,with so much jealousy in my heart,I felt like crying at that moment, because I already have my hopes up thinking he came for me.

I didn't know what happened,I just saw Aisha smiling which means he has finally gotten her.

I almost burst into tears at that moment,I didn't even realize we are at my house because I was lost in my thoughts, after we agreed to enter his car,I quickly came back from my thoughts when Aisha tapped me

I quickly let the car without saying goodbye to Aisha.

Back
I can still remember the way Aisha wouldn't allow me hear word about Aliyu, always telling me how much she loves him and can't leave without him.
And the same lady is now telling me that she is no more interested.

Aliyu is an Architect,I don't know much about him,but Aisha told me he works with a building company in Lagos and he makes so much money,and he is the type that spends on the woman he loves,

Which is the reason Aisha agrees to date him,
At first I thought she loves him,but I later. Found out it was all for the money,
I tried talking sense into her then, but I finally give up thinking she will learn to love him as time goes on.

How was this☺️
Let's meet next page
Comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️