CHAPTER 1

Aisha's pov

Didn't you hear what I am saying,or are you deaf? I said to hell with your love!and for your information I have never loved you,so please get the hell out of my sight and don't ever return,goshhh!!!
How can someone be so ugly and poor, please leave.

ALIYU

I still can't believe what my ears are hearing,Is this the Aishaa I have always loved,is this the Aishaa that swore to love me all her life,I didn't even notice when some hot tears started coming out of my eyes,I managed to say!

Aisha, please don't do this to me,I promise to do better,I really can't leave without you, please Aisha,I am begging you,I will do whatever you want me to do, but please don't leave me,I can't survive it, pleassssss 🥺,I fell on my kneels crying like I am about to lose my life.

yes Aisha is my life,I love her so much that I can't even imagine a life without her,how can I leave to see her with another man,no I really can't.

Binta who was standing there watching us knelt in front of me hugged me,I couldn't resist because I need it at that time,she looked at me and said to me.

Aliyu, please stop crying,it breaks my heart to see you crying,I will try and talk to Aisha okay,I couldn't say a word I just stand up and left with a heavy heart

BINTA
GOD!!
what's happening,I really can't bear seeing him in this condition,I have liked Aliyu since the first day I saw him,but after knowing he has his eyes on Aisha, Aisha has been my best friend since childhood and I really love her,

I know Aisha was only with Aliyu, because of his money but I never imagined she will let him go so soon

I quickly follow her calling out her name,Aisha! wait

What are trying to do,Aisha I have know you are a money monger,just became of small cash that you got from that man and you want to ditch your relationship of more than three years,Aisha you need to come back to your senses,
Aliyu loves you very well, please Aisha don't allow your love for money to make you loose a man like Aliyu ,please Aisha think about it again

Aisha

I can't believe what this girl is saying to me,so she expects me to let go a man like minister for a miserable guy like Aliyu.

Look Binta,I have always suspect you to be an enemy of progress but I never thought it's this worse,do you even know what you are talking about,do you know how much minister has??

Just look at me,do I look like someone that can marry a guy like Aliyu,I am way out of his league,it was a mistake dating someone like Aliyu in the first place not to talk of marrying him,I was only with him for a while and it's was because of the little things I am getting from him,but now I have someone better.

If you feel what I did is wrong you can go ahead and have him,after all I noticed you have interest in him, please let me go,I have an important appointment.

Hope you guys enjoyed it ☺️
Let's meet in the next chapter
Don't forget to like, vote and comment 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
See yaaaa❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️