•their own life•

"Baithi hu fursat se teri fursat ke intazar mai"

🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

HEY LOVES HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER THE NEXT CHP WILL BE POSTED BY NEXT WEEK IF I WROTE IT ❤️ so kindly co operate

AROHI's pov

"As we enjoyed the food and all the truth was out i was now self satisfied as if a big burden was removed of my heart..i feel much more better now .. i can start my studies back and can fulfill my dreams like before"(i confirmed to myself and was about to go where bhaiyu came for an another surprise for me)

"Ugh..my big brother is so caring and loving.."(i exclaimed in my heart)

"Yeh lijye madam..aapka massage session...yeh log tumhe pedicure manicure and full body massage karenge tum yaha rest karo till then i will complete my work.."

"This was much needed for me all the pain i had in my past was now fading away by the massage and all the love i was getting from them and to my surprise they were indian.."

"As they were massaging my back and i was leaning back on my front body on the couch i was feeling so good i was continuously blessing them in my mind"

"I was enjoying unless one lady came..and started doing my head and face massage making me sit"

"Dont move"(the lady commanded)

"Yeh kya baat hui..moving is a normal human tendency..." i controlled my emotions and started enjoying again.."

"She was massaging untill..a lady kept a boiling hot  water bag on my back making me shout as hell"

"Aaaahhhh...a sudden sound of pain came from my mouth.."

"What happened"?(the lady asked innocently as if she doesnt know.."

"Nothing..woh aap boht pyar se massage karrahe ho na.."i replied with all the pain i had in my back

"Apko massage bhi chaiye or dard bhi nahi toh kese chalega..."the lady replied me back giving me haunted look as if she was done with me

"Awweewwweewww..apko massage chaiye or dard bhi nahi.."(i mocked her in a really bad way in my mouth.)"bhen ki pakodi ke pass har chiz ka jawab hai"(i literally cursed)

"I was saying all this and then the pedicure started they started cleaning my leg and foot which was making me giggle and make me feel ticklish"

"They started doing a beautiful nail art on my nails which was looking so pretty"

"They were doing until one lady said me to put my legs in the tub with rose petals in it..i was about to dip my leg in where i saw white rose petals"

i was about to dip my leg in where i saw white rose petals"

"For a moment i was still..and my legs were in air i was not ready to put my legs in that tub..i quickly removed all the petals and kept them in a bag wrapping it nicely and putted in my purse"