•In the college•

**IN THE CORRIDOR:**

**AUTHOR'S POV:**
After all this happened, Arohi went to her classroom. Of course, Suman wasn't there. Having failed the same class three times, she was blacklisted, and no teacher would let her sit in class!

(In the lavish classroom)
"Ab mai kiske paas jaakar baithu?" arohi wondered aloud, her eyes scanning the room for a familiar face.

A voice came from her left-hand side—it was Anjali! "Mere saath baith jao!" Anjali said cheerfully.

Suman's friend, Anjali, had been told to look out for Arohi because Arohi was new here.

"Hey! May I?" Arohi asked hesitantly.

"YES, YES, SURE AROHI," Anjali replied with a warm smile.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" Arohi questioned, her curiosity piqued.

"Suman told me to be with you as you are new here. She said a lot about you," Anjali explained, her eyes sparkling with friendliness.

Arohi felt blessed to have a best friend like Suman and smiled, her heart warming at the thought. "BTW, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" Arohi asked.

"IT'S ANJALI! ANJALI GUPTA," Anjali answered, extending her hand for a handshake.

**ANJALI GUPTA—AROHIs new friend and her bench partner!**

"OH, OKAY," Arohi replied, feeling a bit more at ease.

**WHEN THE TEACHER ARRIVES:**

As always, Vikram and his friends entered the classroom late. No one dared to say anything to them.

"GOOD MORNING, SIR!" Vikram greeted, his voice confident and unapologetic.

"GOOD MORNING, VIKRAM," the teacher replied, almost deferentially.

**AROHIs POV:**

i was shocked by the teacher's behavior towards Vikram. i turned to Anjali, whispering, "Yeh isey sir ne kuch kaha kyu nahi?" (Why didn't sir say anything to him?)

"Yeh humare trustee ka beta hai, isey koi kuch nahi kehta," she explained, her voice tinged with resignation. (He is our trustee's son; no one says anything to him.)

"Ohh, toh matlab rules uskeliye bane hi nahi hai?" i questioned, my voice dripping with sarcasm. (So, no rules for him?)

"Woh rules par chalne wala dikh raha hai tumhe?" Anjali responded, raising an eyebrow. (Does he look like someone who follows the rules?)

"Nahi! Main bhi kisko lekar keh rahi hu, let it be," i said, shaking my head in exasperation. (No! Who am I even talking about, let it be.)

**AFTER THE LECTURE:**

Arohi heads to the cafeteria to meet Suman.

**IN THE CAFETERIA:**

"SUMUUUU!!!!" Arohi shouts, waving her hands energetically.

"ROOHIIII!!!!" Suman replies, running towards her. They both laughed and hugged tightly.

"Or kaisi rahi teri class?" Suman asked, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. (How was your class?)

"Acchi thi," Arohi answered with a small smile. (It was good.)

Just then, Vikram arrives with his friends. A girl sitting beside Arohi couldn't help but gush, "Yaar yeh chalte hue bhi itna pyara kaise ho sakta hai?" (How can he look so cute even while walking?)

Arohi, rolling her eyes, leaned towards Suman and said in a low voice, "Tum itni andhi kaise ho sakti ho?" (How can you be so blind?)

They both giggled, and Arohi added, "Yeh wahi hai jisne mujhe insult kiya tha." (He's the one who insulted me.)

"Tu sure hai yeh wahi hai?" Suman asked, her eyebrows raised in surprise. (Are you sure it's him?)

"Haan," Arohi confirmed, nodding her head vigorously. (Yes, sure.)

"Yeh VIKRAM hai, har ladki bas iske aage peeche rehti hai aur isne tujhse baat ki... you are lucky!" Suman exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement. (This is VIKRAM; every girl chases him and he talked to you... you are lucky!)

"Agar usse baat karna mera luck hai toh mujhe aisa luck nahi chahiye... aur humne baat nahi ki hai, HUMNE LADAI KI HAI!!" Arohi retorted, her voice rising in frustration. (If talking to him is luck, I don't want it... and we didn't talk, WE FOUGHT!!)

"AND I HATE HIM," Arohi declared firmly, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Dusri koi ladki hoti toh woh toh pagal hi ho jaati ki usne usse baat kiya... mujhe toh lagta hai SOMETHING SOMETHING!!!!!!" Suman teased, winking at Arohi. (If it were any other girl, she would have gone crazy that he talked to her... I think it's SOMETHING SOMETHING!!!!!!)

"NOTHING NOTHING," Arohi shot back, her cheeks turning red. (NOTHING NOTHING.)

"Bata bhi de ab, sharma mat. Isey toh main bhi nahi maar sakti, yeh hai hi itna pyara," Suman continued, admiring Vikram from afar. (Come on, don't be shy. Even I can't resist him, he's so cute.)

"SHUT UP, SUMAN!" Arohi said in an annoyed tone, rolling her eyes.

Vikram's friends hooted and announced there was an announcement for everyone. Everyone started looking at Vikram rather than his friends.

"Announce hum kar rahe hai aur dekh sab Vikram ko rahe hai," one of Vikram's friends muttered under his breath, shaking his head. (We are announcing something, and everyone is looking at Vikram.)

**VIKRAM'S POV:**
"Listen, everyone," Vikram said in his sexy voice, causing every girl in the cafeteria to swoon, except Arohi, who crossed her arms defiantly.

"Sab ladkiya, matlab mujhe chodkar, sab announcement sunne ki jagah isko sun rahi hai," Arohi muttered, shaking her head in disbelief. (All the girls, except me, are listening to him instead of the announcement.)

Vikram heard everything she said. His eyes gleamed with amusement, a smirk playing on his lips as he noticed her defiance.

**BAKI KA KAL!!** 😂💕

**AUTHOR'S NOTE:**
Ik today's part was all about Arohi, but trust the process!!!

WHAT WILL BE THE ANNOUNCEMENT??
Even Suman likes Vikram now. 😂🥹

WHAT WILL BE VIKRAM'S REACTION TO AROHI'S OPINION ABOUT HIM?

Thank you for watching! Lots of 💕💕💕

Please vote and comment for the next part...