•Introduction•

**IN THE CITY OF UTTAR PRADESH**

~Lucknow, the capital of UP,
Where a beautiful, tragic love and hate relationship will start.

**IN THE COLLEGE:**
D.V.C College of Lucknow is a massive, yet the most famous college of Lucknow.

**THE ENTRY OF VIKRAM SURYAVANSHI🔥**

Vikram is a student of this college. He is the son of Rajshekhar Suryavanshi, the trustee of this college, and a big businessman with a huge empire. However, Vikram is a spoiled son of his father, having a careless attitude. All the girls drool over him, but he never gives a damn about them. Yet, Vikram has a soft heart with emotions which he hides from his family but shows in front of his best friend.

**Suraj Chauhan (Best Friend)**

Suraj is an orphan. He is sincere yet obedient in nature. He met Vikram in his orphanage when Vikram was donating a huge sum of money and was there for some paperwork. Vikram noticed Suraj's eagerness to study. Because of Vikram's softheartedness, he offered to help Suraj in his studies and provided him with a beautiful apartment where he could continue his studies and focus on his career.

As always, Vikram came late to college, and no one could raise their voice at him because of his father. He came and sat beside Suraj. Vikram was looking damn hot in his black half-sleeve T-shirt, showing his muscles and hiding his face with a mask.

Our hot and sexy Vikram, with his phone in hand, a perfect silver watch on his veiny wrist, is a perfect example of why all the girls chase him. When he sat beside Suraj, he asked him about all the notes.

Vicky, you always come late to college. When will you change this "Late Latif" behavior? (he complained) Hamesha aapki wajah se mujhe double notes prepare karne padte hai. 😩

Vikram says, "Haan toh? Tu dost kam, bhai zyada hai." "Bas yeh hi baat bolke aap mujhe apne changul mein phasa lete ho," Suraj says. They both started giggling.

**AFTER SOME TIME IN THE COLLEGE CANTEEN:**

The general secretary of the college made an announcement regarding the basketball match and asked if anyone wanted to volunteer.

As always, everyone hooted to make Vikram the volunteer, and he did so. ✨

"Yaar yeh ladkiya bhi na, hamesha mujhe in jhanjhato mein phasati hai," Vikram said.

"Toh bhai, aap hi toh ek ho college mein jo basketball mai champion ho," Suraj said.

"Haan, tu baat toh sahi bol raha hai," Vikram said. They both started moving to their classroom when Vikram bumped into someone.

**BAAKI KA KAL! 😂**

Who is this special someone?

Isn't Vikram and Suraj's friendship more like brotherhood?

Thanks for watching! If you like the story, kindly vote and make sure to follow me.

Thank you! Lots of love ❤️

AS ALWAYS VIKRAM CAME LATE IN THE COLLEGE AND NO ONE CAN RAISE A VOICE AT HIM BCOZ OF HIS FATHER HE CAME AND SAT BESIDE SURAJ

VIKRAM WAS LOOKING DAMN HOT IN HIS BLACK HALF SLEEVE TSHIRT SHOWING HIS MUSCLES AND HIDING HIS FACE WITH MASK

OUR HOT AND SEXY VIKRAM WITH HIS PHONE IN HAND WITH A PERFECT SILWER WATCH WITH VEINY HANDS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY ALL GIRLS CHASE HIM

WHEN HE SAT BESIDE SURAJ HE ASKED HIM ABOUT ALL THE NOTES TO WHICH SURAJ SAID
Vicky you always come late to the college when will you will change this LATE LATIF behaviour (he complained) hamesha aapki wajah se muje double notes prepare karne padhte hai😩
Vikram says HAAN TOH? TU DOST KAM BHAI ZYADA HAI bass yeh hi baat bolke aap muje apne changul mai phasalete ho(suraj says)
They both started giggling

AFTER SOME TIME IN THE COLLEGE CANTEEN
THE GENERAL SECRETARY OF THE COLLEGE MADE AN ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE BASKETBALL  MATCH AND ASKED ANY ONE TO VOLUNTEER IT

AS ALWAYS EVERYONE HOOTED TO MAKE VIKRAM THE VOLUNTEER AND HE DID SO✨

yaar yeh ladkiya bhi na hamesha muje in jhanjhato mai phasati hai (vikram said)
Toh vicky aap hi toh ek ho college mai jo FOOTBALL CHAMPION HO (suraj said)
haan tu baat toh sahi bolra hai (vikram said)
They both started moving to their classroom
WHEN VIKRAM BUMPED INTO SOMEONE

BAAKI KA KAL!😂

Who is this special someone ???

Isn't vikram and suraj frndship is more like brothership?

Thanks for watching if you like the story kindly vote it and makesure to follow me

Thankyou !! Lots of love❤️