•She still cares•

"Abhi na jaao chodkar yeh dil abhi bhara nahi"

HEY MY LOVES THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCHHHHH FOR 10k IM SO HAPPY FOR WHAT ALL I HAVE ACHIEVED BY WRITING ALL MY DELUTIONS IN A BOOK

SO TODAY 2 CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED AS A BONUSSS TO YOU ALL

I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ALL ARE ANGELS IN MY LIFE

LOVE YOUU ❤️❤️❤️

~ALLURE🤎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AROHI AND SUMAN CAME AND SAT WITH THE FAMILY

"Aruu..kal tum itni raat ko kyu aagai..aisa kuch tha toh subah mai aajati na.."(her father said)

"Nahi papa..accha hua na mai aagayi aap sab ke pass"(arohi replied)

"Accha...tumhari padhai kesi chal rahi hai.."?(her father asked)

"Ji papa isi silsile mai muje aapse kuch baat karni hai..."

"Kaho.."(his father said)

"Woh muje BHAIYU KE PASS CANADA JAANA HAI FURTHER STUDIES KELIYE WAHA MUJE OPTIONS BHI NAYE MILENGE OR MAI UNSE MIL BHI LUNGI"(i want to go to canada for further studies)

"Why so urgent betu..complete your graduation here...and you can later opt there"

"No PAPA..i want to go or wese abhi aap ki shift ki wajah se aap 7 mahine ke tour pe jaoge itne din mai aapke bagair nahi rehpaungi..isiliye yeh socha hai maine or unse meri baat bhi nahi hui hai itne dino se i will suprise him"
(I want to go dad you are not here for 7 months and i want to suprise my brother)

"Arohi..beta agar tum jaana chahti ho jo tum beshak jao magar waha apna or apne bhaiyu ka khayal rakhna"(her mother interrupted)

" thank you, Mummaa. I will for sure will take care of him and mine"(arohi replied)

" Inka, Kya Hai yeh Bas Yun hi Tumse Dur nahin reh sakte"(his mother taunted)

"Beti ka baap hu thoda toh ghabraunga na"(his father replied)

"You GUYS dont worry I WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING"(she replied)

"Betu..you need the documents from your college too just go and collect them soon"(his father said)

"Ill Go tommorow and will collect them"(arohi replied)

THEY LATER COMPLETED THIER TEA TIME SNACKS AND GUP SHUP AND SUMAN WENT TO HER HOME LATER SHE CAME TO HER ROOM

"I have to leave them because of you"(she was crying immensely thinking about vikram)
"Why did i belived you? I can never love anyone other than you"
"I just hate you the most"(she was crying later she consoled herself and went to take shower)

ON THE OTHER HAND

VIKRAM AND THIER WHOLE GROUP WAS PRESENT IN COLLEGE AS IT WAS THE MAIN WEEK AS THEY WILL BE HAVING THIER BOARDS AFTER 1 WEEK

IT WAS ALMOST 4 pm in the evening AND VIKRAM WAS CONTINUOUSLY LOOKING FOR AROHI

HE CALLED HER MANY TIMES BUT SHE DID NOT REPLIED TO HIS CALLS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why is he calling me now..? Why cant he just leave me alone"(she said and blocked his number)

WHATSAPP
INSTAGRAM
PHONE CALLS
(BLOCKED BLOCKED BLOCKED)