•Another side of Arohi•

"OR KYA CHAHTE HO ISS DIL MAI MUKAAM APNA KEH TOH DIYA SAARI KAINAT HO TUM"

HEY MY GUDDI's AND GUDDU's I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR FEEDBACKS THANKYOU!

WHILE SITTING INSIDE THE CAR SHE GOT A SCRATCH FROM THE CAR's sharp end

"Let me see that does it hurt a lot?"(he asked with gentle care towards her)

"Its just a scratch RAM IT WILL BE FINE"(she said)

"Let me put on something on it"(he said)

HE TOOK OUT THE FIRST AID BOX AND STARTED PUTTING THE BANDAGE

AROHI WAS CONTINUOUSLY LOOKING AT HIS CARE AND CONCERN ABOUT JUST A SMALL SCRATCH

"Are you feeling better now?"(he asked gently taking her hand in his hands)

"Its hurting a bit because of the OILMENT"(she said)

"Oh wait i have something which can reduce your pain"(he said)

"Oh what is that"(she asked)

"They say A LITTLE KISS CAN MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER"

"Oh really..?is that a doctor's prescription?"(she asked)

"THATS MY DESI ILAAJ FOR MY 4foot 2inch"(he said while leaning closer by planting a soft kiss on her hand)

"You are literally a HEALER TO ME VIKRAM"
(She said by giving a kiss on his cheeks)

"Accha..now lets hit the road again"(he said enthusiastically and started driving by keeping her hand in his hands)

"From next time be careful while sitting in a car"

"You have so many car's i literally get confused"
(She said giving him a look)

"Well that scratch was not your mistake MY DRIVER MUST HAVE FORGOT TO REPAIR THAT AREA"

"Yeah"(she said)

LATER HE REMINDED HER TO CALL HER FATHER

OTP

"Hello papa"

"Hello betu... kaha tak pohoche aap"(till where you reached his father asked)

"Aap meri chodiye DID YOU HAD YOUR DINNER,YOUR HALDI WALA MILK,YOUR PILLS BEFORE AND AFTER THE DINNER,DID RAMU UNCLE OILED YOUR KNEES?
(She continuously one after the other asked the questions and vikram was admiring her caring side towards her father)

"Aap yaha nahi ho toh ..bhuk hi nahi lagi bacche"
(You are not here thats why i did not got hungry)

"I miss you papa..ILL COME SOON THEN ILL MAKE YOU YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD"

"Okay betu..BYE TAKECARE"(he said)

HE DISCONNECTED THE CALL

"You are missing your dad alot right"
(Vikram asked)

"Yes..for works he has to go everywhere around the world thats why i get really less time to spend with him"

"He is like a DIARY TO ME AND I LOVE TO write everything about him daily"(she said)

"Mai unse kabhi dur nahi rahi"(she said)

"Oh accha..dont worry we will leave from here after the tournament"(vikram said)

"Yes..but you know what..WHATS MORE BEAUTIFUL...? IS THAT IM HERE SPENDING TIME WITH YOU"(she said making her grip stronger in his hands)