•Parents•

IN THE FREE PERIOD

~~~THE MUSIC ROOM~~~

**Vikram's POV**

With a determined look, Vikram addressed the room, "I want our dance performance to be the best of all. It should be perfect in every possible way... For that, we need to prepare our performance and practice hard. Everyone can share their ideas with me so that we can prepare the best performance."

He gestured broadly, emphasizing his point. But after everyone started giving their ideas, he dismissed each one with a wave of his hand.

"MUJE LAGTA HAI HUME 70s, 80s, 90s KE GAANO KO MIX KARKE KUCH BANANA CHAIYE. What say?" Vikram's eyes lit up with excitement. "I think we should have a mix of 70s, 80s, 90s songs and make our performance."

"I think that's great, we can definitely do that," he responded with a wide smile.

But deep inside, his mind was scheming. "ABHI JITNA KHUSH HONA HAI HOLO PHIR MAIN TUMHE BATAUNGA INSULT HOTI KYA HAI." He thought with a smirk, "Be happy now! After all this, I'll show you what exactly insult means."

The girl was elated that Vikram accepted her idea, her eyes sparkling with joy.

"Okay then, hum practice kal se start karte hain phir," Vikram announced, his voice firm. (We'll start the practice from tomorrow.)

"YES!" Everyone chorused, their spirits high.

Abhinav, Vikram's friend, leaned in and whispered, "Bhai, tu uski har baat kyu maan raha hai?" (Why are you agreeing to everything she says?)

Vikram's eyes darkened. "Taaki mai usey, dance stage par sabke saamne insult kar saku," he replied, his voice cold. (So I can insult her in front of everyone on the dance stage.)

"Bhai, woh ladki hai..." another friend murmured, shocked. (Bhai, she is a girl...)

"Toh? Jo woh meri insult karrahi hai tumlog ke saamne uska kya? Meri kya izzat rehjaegi college mai ki Vikram Suryawanshi, ek ladki ki baat maanraha hai?" Vikram retorted, his tone sharp and unyielding. (So? What about her insulting me in front of you all? What respect will I have in college if Vikram Suryawanshi listens to a girl?)

"Soch le ek baar," his friends warned, just as Vikram's brother, Yuvraj, approached. (Think again.)

AFTER ALL THE LECTURES ENDED

Yuvraj Suryawanshi and Arohi's sister, Sneha Singhania, arrived at the college to pick up their siblings.

Vikram and Arohi were taken aback seeing their siblings together, both sets of eyes widening in surprise. (Yuvraj and Sneha are really good friends.)

(Yuvraj is a handsome, lovely boy who loves to talk a lot and is really fond of his brother and making friends.)

(On the other hand, Sneha is really expressive and beautiful, but she is an introvert who is very fond of her family. Yuvraj knows her because she studies at his friend's college and they met at a college fest.)

"Hello bhai," Yuvraj greeted cheerfully.

"Hello chote! Yeh kaun hai?" Vikram questioned, raising an eyebrow. (Who is she?)

"Yeh? She is my friend, Sneha," Yuvraj replied with a grin.

"Hello Mr. Vikram!" Sneha said brightly.

"Hey," Vikram replied curtly.

(Arohi was staring at her sister from behind, her mouth slightly open in disbelief.)

"Diidaa, come here," Sneha shouted.

"Coming," Arohi called back.

(Vikram and Arohi looked at each other in shock.)

"Yeh?!" Arohi exclaimed.

"Yeah...he is my friend Yuvraj," Sneha explained.

"And he is HIS BROTHER VIKRAM," she added.

"WHAT?!" they both thought in unison, their minds reeling.

"Hello Miss Arohi," Yuvraj said softly, while Vikram shot him a sharp look.

"Hello Yuvraj," Arohi replied, her voice tinged with curiosity.

"Yeh itna acche se baat karraha hai or ek iss akdu ko dekho. Dono bhai ek jese sirf dikhte hai magar hai nahi," she thought to herself. (He is so sweet while talking and look at his rude and arrogant brother. Only their faces are similar, not their manners.)

"Okay didaa, let's go home. Papa has already arrived," Sneha said.

"Yeah, let's go," Arohi agreed.

"Okay Yuvraj, I'll meet you tomorrow," Sneha said warmly.

"Bye Yuvraj," Arohi greeted him.

"Bye both of you," Yuvraj responded with a sweet smile.

(They both left.)

"Tuje puri duniya mai iss chashmish ki hi behen mili?" Vikram questioned, shaking his head in disbelief. (You only found this chashmish's sister to make your friend?)

"I really like her bhai!" Yuvraj said earnestly. "She is really sweet while talking and respects her sister, me, and everyone."

"Haan, waise baat toh tu sahi kehraha hai. Dono behne toh hain magar un dono mai zameen aasman ka fark hai," Vikram conceded, nodding slowly. (You are right. They both are sisters but are very different from each other.)

(Yuvraj hummed in agreement as they moved to leave for their house.)

~~~~~~~~~AT AROHI'S HOME~~~~~~~~~

"Papaa, papaa? Kaha ho aap?" Arohi called out, her voice filled with excitement.

(Her dad came and covered her eyes from behind, a playful smile on his face.)

(Touching his hand, tears welled up in her eyes. Her dad felt the tears and quickly removed his hand, pulling her into a tight hug.)

"Papa...I missed you so much, papa..." she sobbed, clinging to him.

"I missed you even more, mera baccha," he replied, his voice choked with emotion. (My child.)

(They hugged until her mother came.)

"Papa aagaye toh maa ko bhulgayi?" her mother teased, crossing her arms. (Papa has come, so you forgot your mother?)

(She hugged her mother and father both, her face radiant with joy.) "I love you both," she said.

"We love you too, beta," her parents echoed, their voices filled with warmth. (Our child.)

(Her sister was not in the hall as she had gone to her room to take a shower and had already met her father earlier. Their father loved both his daughters equally.)

~~~~~~~~~IN VIKRAM'S HOUSE~~~~~~~~~

When Vikram reached home, his daadi greeted him with a sad smile. "Your parents came to meet you and your brother."

"Muje koi fark nahi padhta, mere liye woh exist nahi karte," Vikram responded, his voice breaking. (I don't care. They don't exist for me.)

(His daadi knew he would never greet his parents because they had ruined Vikram's and Yuvraj's lives by neglecting them for the sake of money and amenities.)

Vikram walked towards his room, his steps heavy with sorrow.

(He was haunted by flashbacks of all the bad moments with his parents, which had turned him into the arrogant and rude person he was, unable to let any girl into his life.)

He lay on his bed, his mind racing, until exhaustion pulled him into a deep slumber.

---

**What will be Vikram's plan?**

**What are your views on their parents?**

Thank you for watching. Love you 💕💕