•Accident•

"Yu dil naa toda karo judna mushkil hai"

THANKYOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 10k🩷

Target~ 150+ views 30+ votes
Common yall can do this much
Ik please do it😩🩷

"Maaa, MR RAJWANSHI...?"(he came frightened in the hospital his grandparents noticed him and came towards him)

HE WAS ALREADY IN A SHOCK TO SEE HIS FAMILY CRYING FOR HIS PARENTS BECAUSE THERE ARE VERY FEW CHANCES THAT THEY WILL SURVIVE

"Daadu..maa papa ko kya hua...woh thik hai na..?"(he said and was trying to go towards the ward)

HIS GFATHER STOPPED HIM AND SAID

"Vikku..they are fine dont worry.."(he lied to him so that he doesn't get panicked in the situation)

"You are lying..if what you say is true than why daadi and chacha chachi are crying"(he said and was looking at his parents getting operated)

VIKRAM CAME TOWARDS HER GRANDMOTHER AND SAT NEAR HER LEG KEEPING HIS HEAD ON HIS LAPS BE STARTED CRYING IMMENSELY

"Betu..utho..bhagwan par bharosa rakho it will be fine"(his daadi said keeping his hand on his head)

"Daadi..i always tried to make them leave me forever and now i want them forever"

"I know they did wrong to me and brothers but still i love them alot daadi...i need them at any cost i cant leave without them..trust me if they will stay with me i will forgive them daadi"(he said crying with an cracked voice)

"Betu..stop it now..stop crying..i know you love them and they will live for you dont worry i know they love you more than anything"(she said and he simply was listening to her as if her words were the most pleasant words he ever listen to)

HIS CHACHA CHACHI CAME TOWARDS HIM

"Bacche..tu kabhi apne aap ko inka karsurvar naa thehrana tu dekhna woh log jeeyenge tereliye tu uth agr tu ne bhi himmat har liya toh hum kese rahenge(his chacha came and bent downwards towards him)

"Chachu...."(he said while crying and hugging him)

ALL THIS HAPPENED AND YUVRAJ CAME WITH SURAJ

"Namaste..is mom dad alright"(yuvraj asked)

VIKRAM NEVER CRYIED IN FRONT OF YUVRAJ SO HE WIPED HIS TEAR AND CAME TOWARDS HIM

"They are fine yuvi"(vikram said)

"I know they cant leave us like this all alone"(suraj said)

HE SIMPLY HUGGED BOTH OF THEM CONTROLLING HIS TEARS AND THERE THE DOCTOR CAME

"Doctor..are our parents safe from the danger"(the trio asked)

"Yes they are out of danger but..."(the doctor replied)

"But what.."?(vikram asked)

"They have forgetted everything accept their family they forgetted their business..house..their past life...even their signatures"

"What...?"(they all reacted)

"Doctor..you said its all safe and now..? They are the most reputed persons in lucknow everything starts with them their business.meetings offices etc.."
(Vikram's chachu said)

"It was written in their fate.."
(The doctor replied and went forward)

"Dekha..jo jesa bota hai wesa paata hai UNHONE PAISE KELIYE TUM TEENO KO KHUDSE DUR KIYA OR AAJ WAHI PAISE UNHE TUM TEENO SE MILAENGE"(his daadi said to the trio)