Chapter 5: In Which Sanem follows Can

Leyla and Emre huddled over a laptop, searching for available rooms at the resort in Cappadocia. Their fingers danced across the keyboard, each click bringing them closer to their goal.

"Here," Emre said, pointing to a room on the screen. "This one looks perfect. It's close to Can's suite but not too close. We should book it."

"Agreed," Leyla nodded, clicking the 'reserve' button. "Sanem deserves this chance to make things right."

"Let's tell her," Emre suggested.

Leyla texted Sanem and shortly, she joined them in Emre's office.

"What's up?" She asked, looking at both of them.

"Can is going away-" Leyla blurted.

"Already?" Sanem gasped.

"It's just for a few days, to clear his head." Emre interjected.

"Phew! I thought he was taking up Polen's offer," Sanem's face flooded with relief.

"You're going too."

"What? No! I can go running after him."

"Listen," Leyla said, her voice soft yet determined. "You can't give up on love, not now. We need to do something. Can is in pain too; he just needs time to process everything."

"Can is not speaking to me. He's only speaking to Polen. Those two are joined are the hip." She gesticulated. "He chased me out of his office."

"Sanem, this is a great opportunity to make things right with him." Emre coaxed. "You'll be away from everyone and everything. He'll have no choice but to listen to you."

"Do you really think that will work?" Sanem asked, a gossamer bud of hope beginning to blossom in her heart.

"Absolutely," Leyla replied, conviction in her voice.

"We've already booked your room. It's next to Can's." Emre smiled. "You head out tomorrow."

"Thank you, Emre, Leyla," Sanem whispered, her voice full of gratitude. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Hey, that's what sisters are for," Leyla said, wrapping Sanem in a tight embrace.

***

Sanem stepped out of the taxi, her heart hammering in her chest as she took in the breath-taking beauty of Cappadocia. The resort stood majestically against the backdrop of unique rock formations and fairy chimneys, promising a haven of serenity. Eager to find Can, Sanem approached the reception desk with determined strides.

 Eager to find Can, Sanem approached the reception desk with determined strides