Yes, her and Kristoff aren't labeled yet, so she can technically still crush on and see other boys, but Kristoff is the type of person that doesn't just crush on anyone. Anna is special. Anna is different. I know she said he agreed to the no-label thing too, but I just feel he only agreed to it for her. I don't want him to get hurt. The fact that he has feelings for my sister is still a shock to me. Not so much the other way around because Anna crushes on anything with a cute face, which Kristoff certainly has. I've seen signs from both of them, and loved the idea of being a couple, but knowing that it's actually real is so hard to believe. It's a literal dream come true.

I just hope they make it official-official soon.

"I'm surprised none of you have picked up modeling." Adrien continued.

"I agree," says Edna, as she continues to admire the dresses she helped make. She then looks at us. "The clothes aren't the only thing people talk about at my show. The beauty of the models is just as important."

While I was very flattered, it definitely wasn't something I saw myself doing. Nor Anna or Rapunzel. We like chocolate too much.

"Aw," Anna says, probably the most flattered of the three of us, "you're too kind. Both of you." She smiles at Adrien and to my surprise there wasn't a smitten look on her face or in her eyes.

Huh...maybe she's hung up on Kristoff after all. Kristoff only. Has my boy-crazy sister really found the one boy to end that phase? The world must be ending.

The doorbell suddenly chimes throughout the house, which sets Anna into an excited frenzy. "Oh my gosh! More guests are coming! Whew, we put these things on just in time. It's a good thing we did our makeup and hair before this too. Let's go greet them! Auntie, don't you worry. We got this under control."

My sister takes a hold of mine and Rapunzel's hands, and tugs us towards our front door, which is downstairs. I could hear my aunt laughing but was unable to look back as I was more focused on not tripping over myself due to Anna basically dragging me out of the room.

"Don't scare them off, Anna!" Aunt Arianna calls out.

"No promises!" Anna called back when we were already out the door.

I wondered if my aunt meant the guests or Rapunzel and I.

And so, as we made our way downstairs to the front doors, the three of us came up with a system. Anna will stay at the door with Rapunzel and I, but as the guests come, Rapunzel and I will take turns taking the guests to the ballroom. We felt Anna should stay at the door the whole time due to her probably talking the ears off of our guests or getting them lost.

When we make it downstairs, Anna grabs hold of the guest checklist that was sitting on the podium we placed right next to the door. She looked so professional with the clipboard in her hands. Like some very important business lady. Technically, if I really didn't go through with taking over our father's business, she would be next in line to take over. I don't really see her doing that though. Whatever profession she chooses to do, I can see it being something more fun.

Guest after guest after guest started showing up and it was so nice to see so many familiar faces, like our classmates and other students, as well as teachers. There were even people in the Burgess community that showed up. When my aunt invites people, she always makes sure to invite everybody. Not just important business partners.

Eventually Adrien joins the three of us, not wanting to stay glued to his father and not quite ready to talk to any strangers.

"I just don't understand how you were able to mingle with strangers at Mavis's Halloween Birthday bash," Rapunzel says to him as we wait for more guests to show up. "But you're too shy to talk to anyone in the ballroom. You're usually always up to chat and make new friends."