Y/n: Hello Ms. Kyoko's Mom!

Beside you, Hasebe rolled her eyes at seeing you blush over the older woman. Shaking her head, the purplette pulled a small bottle from her coat pocket and handed it to the redheaded mother.

Hasebe: Sorry we're late, here's the bottle of vanilla you needed.

Taking the bottle from Hasebe, Ms Kyoko gave the two of you a warm smile that nearly left you melting on her doorstep.

Kyoko's Mom: Oh no, you two got here just in time. Me and the girls were just getting started, please come in.

She motioned for the two of yo y to come inside, but you were to distracted by her big "smile" to move until your girlfriend subtly jabbed you in the ribs. Snapping out of it you followed her inside to where the rest of your harem were already hard at work decking the halls. Slipping your shoes off, you smiled feeling the cozy warmth of the house.

Hasebe: Ahem?

Blinking, you turned to see Hasebe giving you a look as she unzipped her jacket. Getting her meaning, you nodded and took her coat for her. Kyoko's mom watched this with a smile, looking happy to see her daughter's girlfriend being such a gentlewoman.

Hasebe: Thank you for inviting us into your home Ms. Kyoko.

Your girlfriend bowed her head graciously, and after a moment you mimicked her giving a small gracious dip.

Kyoko's Mom: Oh stop, i told you your both always welcome here. It's nice seeing Kyoko with such a nice young girl... or girls?

For a brief moment she glanced confused between you and Hasebe, before just as quickly it was gone and she was again giving you both a radiant blush inducing smile.

Kyoko's Mom: Either way if you two want to follow me, the girls should be in the kitchen.

She motioned for you to follow, leaving you to watch her hips as you followed her into the kitchen where the rest of your harem were waiting seated around the countertop surrounded by baking ingredients and utensils. Seeing Kyoko's Mom return they all turned to smile seeing you and Hasebe coming in behind her, with the redhead's daughter jumping off her to seat to tackle you into a hug.

Kyoko: Y/n! About time you got here you big dummy.

You blushed feeling your girlfriends sweater clad chest squishing into your face as her arms squeezed the daylights out of you. Smiling you hugged her back.

Kyoko's Mom: Aw, you two are just adorable. Stay there I'll get a picture.

You felt Kyoko freeze in your arms and turn to stare at her mother, only to look aghast seeing the older woman fumbled with her phone camera with the others watching amused.

Kyoko: Mom! Quit it.

Kyoko's Mom: Just one moment dear. I need to see how this thing works?

Misako: Here I can show you.

Kyoko: Misako!

Your redhead looked on in horror as her best friend betrayed her and started teaching her mom how to use the phone camera, meanwhile Mami and Hasebe had joined up and were snickering to each other watching Kyoko's embarrassment.

Mami: Hey misses K, wouldn't it be better to get a picture of those two under the mistletoe?

The woman looked delighted at the idea, her daughter however sputtered in shock, looking completely embarrassed by the idea. Personally you thought the idea sounded fun, but wisely kept your mouth shut so as to not disrupt the wonderful vice grip that embarrassed Kyoko was giving you.