I groaned and gave up, going with her outside of the casino so it can be more quiet "what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here" she said.

"Why? So you can go fuck the girl you're with without your students knowing?" I questioned with a bit of attitude as I crossed my arms over my chest "no it's because you're under the age of 21 and people in there are shitty as fuck"

"So what? Let me live a little. Go back to your little girlfriend or girlfriends. Saw you talking to that stupid English teacher yesterday"

Miss Cassidy tilted her head to the side a little "why do you care? Are you jealous or something?" She asked. How is she talking normally when you can clearly tell she's drunk? Talent.

"Why are you here? Like I have to see you at school everyday and now out of school too. Why didn't you act like you didn't see me instead of coming up to me and ruining my whole evening-"

Her hand wrapped around my throat and she she pulled me closer to her, crashing her lips on mine. We kissed for a bit then she backed away "let's go to a room"'I suggested making sure no one saw us kissing.

She held my hand and took me towards the elevator. She pressed the button to the second floor then turned to look at me "so you were jealous?" She asked as I rested back on the elevator wall while she had her hand resting on it so now she's towering over me.

"Maybe" I kissed her again then the elevator stopped on the second floor.

She held my hand and led us to her room. We stepped inside and immediately started kissing like we've been craving each other's lips for years.

"Wait wait.." she pulled back when I pushed her brown jacket off her shoulders making me frown. I had my hands resting on her shoulders as she looked down "..I kinda like.. have a dick" she mumbled but I still heard her.

"Kinda? Like half a dick?" I asked making her laugh but I was a bit serious. I'm really drunk "answer me because if it is half a dick then I'm not letting you fuck me. That's weird"

She bit her lip and kissed me "it's not half a dick baby. It's more than you can imagine" I smirked at what she said and started unbuttoning her pants "that's what I like to hear"

We kept taking our clothes off while we were kissing and making our way towards her bedroom. The back of her legs hit the end of the bed and I pushed her on the bed, climbing on top of her after.

Blake sat up and started kissing me as she made me grind on her covered dick "I wanna fuck you so bad" she whispered against my lips, flipping me over then standing up again to take her boxers off alongside her bra.

She was not lying when she said it's more than I can imagine.

"Like what you see?" She asked and I nodded my head as she got on top of me again "so much" we kissed again and I felt her push herself inside of me.

I moaned loudly into her mouth when she suddenly thrusted inside of me. I pulled on her hair trying not to break the kiss as her hand ran down to my thigh and gripped it.

She was going in a gentle way which was nice but not right now.

"Fuck me like you mean it, Cassidy"

And that is the only thing she needed to hear before fucking the living shit out of me.

I came in like two-three minutes but she didn't so I made her lay down and started to ride her as she held my hips and moaned at the way I was moving on her.

I rested my hands on her chest and licked my lips as I moved my hair to one side "did you miss me when I wasn't in class?" I asked her and looked into her gorgeous hypnotizing eyes and she nodded, letting out a small moan "fuck yes"

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" she said putting her head back on the pillow. I got off her and got on the bed beside her then bent down a little to wrap my lips around her tip.

She rested up on her hands and looked down at me sucking her off. One of her hand was placed on the back of my head, pushing me down a little bit more.

"Oh my fucking god. This feels so good"

——(end of flashback)

When I remembered what happened with Miss Cassidy, I literally couldn't think straight anymore.

And I can't think about anything but her.

"Good morning" I said to the others, sitting with them on the table since they went to get breakfast before I did "morning sunshine" Diane said teasingly.

"Daydreaming about the teacher?" Tristan asked and I groaned "leave me alone. I'm still processing"