"I wanted to give him a surprise, Hyung," Jungkook chuckled excitedly at the sight of his house. Namjoon giggled at his baby brother's excitement. "Namjoon Hyung, You can take the car" Jungkook knew that Namjoon wanted to go to his house to surprise Jin who unlike Jimin knew that they will be returning in a week but he didn't know they will be returning at night.

Namjoon nodded as they both got out of the car. They wished each other goodbye before Namjoon sat in the back seat again letting the driver drive him to his house. The guards were ready to help Jungkook with his suitcase but Jungkook politely declined. He walked in through the main door and felt the familiar scent of his home reach his nostrils.

A wide smile appeared on the bunny's face as he walked over to the staircase. He missed everything but he missed his Mochi the most. With his suitcase held in his one hand he climbed up the stairs. Reaching the top he made his way towards the closed door of their shared bedroom.

His palms turned sweaty and it almost felt like the initial days when he would sneak into Jimin's room through his window. Wrapping his palm around the door knob he suddenly felt a weird kind of uneasy feeling return to him. This feeling has engulfed his senses for quite some time but still he managed to ignore them but they suddenly seem to overpower his senses and He can't help but feel the negativity crawl in his chest.

Taking a deep breath, He tried to ease down his heart and fill himself with a bit of positivity after all he was meeting Jimin after a week and they have never been apart for so long after officially starting to date.

He twisted the door knob gently trying to avoid making any kind of sound. He assumed that Jimin must be sleeping and Unlike him who was a deep sleeper, Jimin woke up to the tiniest sounds and he didn't want to disturb his mochi's sleep. He opened the door with a wide smile which left his face at the sight in front of him.

His blood ran cold as his whole body froze. His eyes widened at the sight and the horror and worry were evident in those bambi eyes. He felt his life getting sucked out of him. Jungkook was quick to gain his composure as he took huge strides towards Jimin's limp body. His suitcase was left behind as sat beside Jimin before placing his head on his lap.

Tears streamed down his face as gently patted Jimin's cheeks. "Jimin" Jungkook gently patted his mochi's face and he could feel the burning skin under his touch. His mind was blank seeing his lover in this state. Jimin's lips had lost it's usual pink colour, His skin looked paler as his cheeks were red due to the fever. He looked so weak and exhausted with dark circles under his eyes.

Jungkook glanced at the cold floor before lifting Jimin's body with his one hand on Jimin's back while the other under Jimin's knees. He placed Jimin on their warm bed and covered Jimin with a comforter. With tears still streaming down his face he searched for a familiar contact.

"Hyung please come over, Jimin Hyung has fainted" Jungkook covered his mouth at the end of the sentence to try and control the sounds of his sobs. "Take him to the hospital Kookie I will be there ok don't worry nothing will happen to Jimin" He heard the voice of his best friend before the said doctor hanged up.

Jungkook immediately lifted Jimin in his arms and walked out of the room towards his car. He could feel Jimin's burning skin under his hold. He stared at Jimin's face with worry as his tears fell on Jimin's face. The negative feeling burned in his chest causing only more and more pain to him. He sat in his car and drove away. All the guards there were worried for their Kind young boss.

"Hello Namjoon Hyung"

"Jungkook what happened ? Why are you crying ?"

"Ji- Jimin Hyung Has Fainted Hyung"