"You know right, He didn't want to leave but still he did because you assured him and promised him." Taehyung reminded Jimin who answered with a tiny yes. "Wait for two minutes Tae" Jimin got up from his position, Tidying his office table a bit before turning all the lights off. He used the lift to reach downstairs before getting in Taehyung's car. He settled himself down beside Taehyung who looked at him with worry evident in his eyes.

"You look so weak Jimin-ah" Taehyung's worried voice was loud and clear for Jimin who sat up to play some Lofi music. "I am fine Tae" Jimin tried to assure Taehyung but instead he found Taehyung's hand placed against his forehead. Taehyung's eyes widened when his palm came in contact with Jimin's warm skin. "You are burning Jimin".

Jimin checked his own temperature before trying to assure Taehyung. "I can just have some fever medicine Tae, It's ok" And at that Taehyung just heaved a sigh. Starting the engine, He drove off towards Jimin's house.

"What will you say to Jungkook or will you lie to him like you did all these days. You already Lied to him by saying that you are eating three meals a day or are getting eight hours of sleep every night. Now you will lie about your health too, wouldn't you, Jimin?" Taehyung scolded him as Jimin just looked out, The guilt of lying to his husband weighing heavy in his chest.

"This project is Important-" Jimin was cut off by Taehyung again. "Not Important than your health Minnie," Taehyung softly explained as Jimin just looked down at his hands. "You are awake at this time because of me?" Jimin softly questioned as he heard a Hum from his best friend which only increased his guilt.

They both sat in silence listening to the music played by the music player. Soon they found themselves outside Jimin's house. "Bye Tae sleep well" Jimin tried to greet his best friend who was staring at him with disbelief. "I am not leaving you alone" Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt ready to head out.

"No Tae you know that Yoongi hyung must be waiting for you and I will have some medicine and food and then sleep and I will also not go to work tomorrow promise" Jimin assured Taehyung who heaved a sigh. "I don't believe you," Taehyung whispered, staring at Jimin with a look of disapproval.

"Please" No one could resist Jimin's puppy dog eyes. Taehyung nodded as he silently stared at Jimin who unbuckled his seatbelt before opening the door and getting out. Jimin gently closed the door before he waved at Taehyung with his cherry smile. Taehyung worriedly eyed Jimin but still reciprocated Jimin's actions.

"Bye" They both whispered before Taehyung started the engine and drove off. Jimin just stared at the black car which was leaving his sight before heaving a sigh. He didn't want to trouble Taehyung more than he already did. He turned around walking over to the metal gates of his house. The guards opened the metal gates for him as they bowed at him showing their respect.

Jimin bowed back as he walked over to the main door of their house. He typed the password before walking in. The moment he reached his room he immediately clutched his head. Leaning against the door he closed his eyes. The mix of dizziness and Head throbbing engulfed him as he slid down the door.

He eyed the clock on the wall which read 3:45 in the morning before trying to walk towards the side table where a jug of water was kept. His hands used the support of the bed to walk before he reached out for the glass but before his outstretched hand could reach for it he felt everything around him turn dead silent.

His head suddenly felt too light as black dots appeared in his vision. He held his head as the world around him appeared to be spinning around him. He stumbled a bit before completely losing his balance and with that everything turned black around him.

It was 4:15 In the morning when an Black car came into view. The guards immediately opened the metal gates for it to enter. Their boss was returning home after a week. Jungkook and Namjoon were sitting in the backseat of the said car. "You lied to him didn't you?" Namjoon questioned the muscle bunny sitting beside him.