"Take a long rest, preferably one so long, you feel no desire to ever wake up from." TBOAH!Alberu cursed under his breath.

“He only drinks the highest quality stuff.”
Cale grabbed a few bottles and headed into the kitchen.
“Let’s go.”
“Yes, sir.”
Cale followed behind Venion’s right hand man’s right hand man. They were both holding trays with freshly made food. Of course, Cale had placed a bottle on the tray as well.

“The young patriarch-nim is not in a good mood today. You know what to do, right?”
“Yes, I do.” Cale gave a short response as they arrived in front of the cave where Raon was imprisoned.
“Hello, sir.”
The guy who seemed to be Cale’s superior or hyung-nim bowed respectfully as soon as he saw a knight. Cale bowed as well and the knight looked at them and the trays with an arrogant gaze before nodding his head.

“Thank you very much.”
The two of them thanked the knight and entered the cave.
“Damn, his head is so stiff when he’s barely standing guard.”
Cale just let the grumblings in one ear and out the other.
‘Mm.’

Instead, his senses were focused in front of him at the inside of the cave. Venion Stan and three years old Raon should be in there together. Venion Stan was said to enjoy his meal while watching Raon being tortured.

The room became icy again, but this time Grigori did not stop them. Instead she kept a closer watch on the two youngest dragons, silently observing how intently they both were watching Cale upon the Palantír. They both seemed to be waiting and desperately expecting something to happen.

He devoured the meals as if the torture made it delicious. He looked as if he was quite entertained. He savored that moment.

TCF!Beacrox was reminded of Cale's request back then when he'd been granted the opportunity to have Venion Stan under his blade. At the time he'd prepared the best feast he could just for Raon, now however, to learn and see the true extent of the horror and damage done to this child they'd all grown to adore, care for, and love.

He wished to torture Venion Stan all over again and this time he would give him the fullest and sincerest hospitality he could to repay him for Raon’s suffering. TCF!Beacrox clenched his fists and clenched his teeth, glaring expectantly at the Palantír. He, like the others, was also waiting to see what Cale would do.

Cale and Raon had given Venion the same treatment in the past.

A riot of restless energy started to vibrate within Cale, Raon, and the Black Dragon on Sherritt’s lap beside them. Cale attempted to calm his suddenly racing heart. He wondered whether this version of his plan that was going to be shown would be satisfactory for Raon and for his counterpart – he hoped fervently that it would be – because he did not wish to see them disappointed and he felt that there was no need for him to be ashamed of his action in this test. He had done what he could within the limits he was given, but he still hoped it would satisfy them.

And now…
‘It’s a bit, no, it’s very bad.’
Cale might have to personally watch Venion Stan’s damn sadistic meal.
“Hurry.”

At the end of the cave… Cale could hear Venion’s right hand man frowning toward them and ordering them to hurry. Next to the right hand man was the torturer who kept guard over this prison and maintained it.
“Why are you being so slow?”
He heard a relaxed voice at that moment. Inside the open cage door…

There was a luxurious table with a fancy tablecloth. There was also a soft leather chair.

A snarl rippled out from TCF!Dodori and TCF!Rasheel. They did not like what they were seeing at all. On the other hand, TCF!Taylor went deathly pale, and TCF!Cage beside him looked like she was going to be sick. Everything about Cale's pure hatred toward Venion made perfect sense to them now.