Venion Stan. The bastard of the House of Stan who had imprisoned and tortured Raon. The bastard who did not simply try to tame Raon, but did things he should never do.
“Haaaa.”
Cale knew the person he was possessing right now. During that time when they visited the Stan territory to take care of the issue between Raon and Venion Stan…

There were some bastards who took care of the issues pertaining to the shitty things Venion Stan did. Cale had seen Venion Stan’s right hand man at that time, and this guy Cale was possessing was that right hand man’s right hand man’s right hand man.

Everyone took a moment to blink and process this news. Some parts were even more difficult to swallow than others.

Basically, he was slightly higher than the lowest of the lowlifes, but was still one of Venion’s lackeys. He had an official title, but someone doing something so shitty didn’t even deserve to be called a lackey.
“Haaaaa.”
Cale was truly at a loss for words.

On the desk underneath the window… Cale picked up a piece of paper. It was a letter. No, it was an order.
<The young patriarch-nim is heading for the Tolz territory tomorrow. Prepare things so that you can serve him the same as last time.>
The paper was crumpled.

He could see the calendar on top of the desk. The date March 29, 780 was circled on the Felix calendar (F.C.). Cale had arrived in this world on March 29, 781 F.C. He didn’t know what today’s date was, but he at least knew that it was around March one year before he arrived.

That meant that Raon was three years old. He would be in the middle of being tortured without even knowing anything.

The Dragons of the TBOAH!World tensed with great animosity toward these words and looked over to their counterparts who remained silent even while clenching their fists and gritting their teeth. TBOAH!Dragons then realized that their TCF!Dragon counterparts were behaving like this for the sake of the young dragons seated at the front of the room. They were restraining themselves to the best of their ability for the sake of those brave young hatchlings.

Cale could see some of the words on the crumpled order. Tomorrow, Tolz territory, prepare to serve.

The cave Raon was imprisoned in was in one of the villages under Viscount Tolz’s territory. That was the only place in the Tolz territory that Venion Stan would go.
Basically, Venion Stan would go to the Tolz territory tomorrow to see Raon, and this guy had to get things ready to serve Venion. Cale looked around.

He could see the bags that the owner of this body had packed. He seemed pretty finished with the preparations.
‘Then what do I need to do?’
Cale slowly started to decide what he should do from here.
“Mm!”

However, Cale’s body suddenly stumbled and he grabbed the desk with one hand and his head with the other.
“Why, all of a sudden-”
He suddenly felt extremely sleepy.
Cale’s sight slowly became blurry as if he was falling into a swamp and could not avoid this slumber.

Several people called out to him in concern so Cale decided to speak up and explain.
“During the night, I would be with Raon… and during the day I would be with Hyung. But the time frames were different. I was with Raon when he was three years old and with Hyung when he was 15.” Cale decided to stop there, and since no one commented, Grigori gestured for the record to continue.