‘I told him not to come forward, but it’s not something to apologize about.’
Cale then saw Lock, as well as On and Hong on Lock’s shoulders, behind Choi Han. Cale smiled to signal to them that he was fine, and turned away from them as they all seemed completely lost.

“…Young master Cale, are you okay?”
Cale nodded his head at Rosalyn’s question and wiped away the blood at the corner of his lips.
“Yes. I am absolutely fine.”
Cale’s movement seemed normal as he wiped away the blood that was as red as his hair. However, Rosalyn had just seen what Cale had done. Could a princess like her take the same action? She quietly started to mumble to herself.
“…I really can’t figure you out.”

However, she just silently stared at Cale once he turned to look back at her. Cale’s expression became serious. It was because he realized that she was not looking at him, but past him. He then followed her gaze and turned around.

“Ah.”
The blood drinking mage. He was now floating in the air as he looked down on them.
“I never expected something like this to happen. But this is pretty fun as well.”
The blood crazy mage Redika said that as he looked toward the royal family. The mages once again used levitation magic, and even the capital’s guard rushed over to aim their arrows toward Redika.

Redika then turned his gaze toward the nobles. He made eye contact with Cale, and then noticed Rosalyn next to Cale as well. Although her hair was dyed brown right now, Redika should recognize Rosalyn, whom he saw at the Blue Wolf Village. The metal screeching voice rang through the plaza once again.
“Wow, so many different colors of blood that I like!”

Many of the mages launched attack magics toward Redika.
“Attack!”
It was not visible because of the mask, but Redika’s eyes curled up like a crescent moon underneath.
“I want to put them in my display case.”

Cale’s expression stiffened, and he accidentally let out his thoughts.
“Is he crazy?”
Usually, crazy characters like this end up dying quickly. Cale thought about that, and looked toward Choi Han.
Choi Han nodded his head and disappeared.

Naturally, Choi Han was moving to capture and kill that mage. However, Choi Han was not moving toward Redika. Redika looked toward the king as the magic attacks were about to hit him, and started to speak.
“Then see you next time!”
He then disappeared. Not only that, he took everyone who came with him as well.

Many of the guests in the Palantír Hall mumble and mutter disgruntled that Redika has escaped, but they all soon fall silent as the record continues.

This bastard’s specialty was teleportation magic. There was no way for the people attacking him to know where they went. However, the novel mentioned where Redika teleported to after disappearing from the plaza. Choi Han, On, Hong, and Lock all headed there earlier. If that really is where Redika and the secret organization members teleported to, they will most likely die by Choi Han’s hands.

‘I’m just worried that Choi Han will go berserk.’
That was why Cale had sent On, Hong, and Lock with Choi Han. The three of them would be able to help Choi Han remain rational.

There was an awkward cough from TCF!Lock and an embarrassed expression blossomed across TCF!Choi Han’s face. However, TBOAH!Beacrox, for the first time since coming here, took the opportunity to ask something he was dying to know.
“Did you kill him?” TBOAH!Beacrox asks, his voice sounds stiff and raw, like the scream he’s been keeping down had done a number on his vocal cords.

“At this time, no… he’s like a slippery cockroach. But we got him the second time.” TCF!Choi Han replied with a distasteful expression of disgust upon his face.
“Worse than a cockroach. It’s an insult to cockroaches to even compare the two!” TCF!Archie grumbles, and TBOAH!Archie blinks in confused surprise to hear his counterpart’s laidback and relaxed voice.

Instinctively, he looks over at his counterpart and then goes rigid as he sees a familiar face seated between TCF!Witira and TCF!Archie. A choked sound escapes his lips even against his instinct to swallow the sound back down, however his reactions prompt TBOAH!Witira and TBOAH!Shickler to involuntarily look over as well – and that is when they discover that the thing they’d been dreading to see doesn’t exist in their counterpart’s world.

While the three TBOAH!Whale Tribe members were experiencing tidal waves of riotous emotions, TBOAH!Beacrox was staring at TCF!Beacrox – the pair of them silently exchanging conversations with their eyes and TCF!Beacrox instinctively looks toward Cale the moment he realizes that in the other world, his father really had died due to the mermaid poison that would have claimed his life this time too if not for Cale.

 TCF!Beacrox acknowledges once again that Cale truly is someone he owes more than his life to, and his gratitude and respect for the red-head settles more firmly in his heart. He also makes up his mind to secretly assist Cale so his father won’t give him so much lemon tea and lemonade in the future. As if he can read his son’s mind, TCF!Ron chuckles in amusement, and TCF!Beacrox realizes he’s been caught.