034

CHAPTER 034
NOVEMBER 27, 2024
——————————————————-

Ever since Jisung and Felix had last talked, the shorter went a bit more insane. Weird dreams had appeared, weird sensations began around Minho. Jisung was in confusion on why he felt so attracted and attached to the elder.

"Darling?" Jisung snapped out of it and looked at the purple haired male. "y-yes?" Minho frown looking at his lover.

"something wrong?" Jisung shakes his head. Minho ruffles his hair. "you sure? You seem to be living in your mind again."

Minho's grip tightened making the younger gulp. "n-no I'm okay just tired." The elder then nodded, his grip soon loosen up.

"Do you want to go take a nap?" Jisung nods his head slowly. Minho nodded, covering the younger with the blanket.

Minho stood up and tucks in the younger. He leans in and pecks the younger taking the other by surprise.

"alright I'll be doing some paper work. Go ahead and sleep." Jisung nodded and closes his eyes. The elder had already left the room leaving the 'tired' male alone.

Not even 20 minutes and Jisung had actually fallen asleep. Soft breathing left his mouth, his hair was messy.

DREAM: FLASH BACK
WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE, TORTURING AND BLOOD

Jisung began to cry, tears streaming down his face as he was held back by the ropes. He was tied roughly by Minho.

"It's okay darling. Once done then it will be over soon." A psychotic laugh left the elder's mouth as he looked at the younger in pain.

Minho had a wand in hand, zapping the poor boy over again. He was very upset upon hearing Jisung's harsh words towards him.

The elder was trying his hardest to be patient with Jisung but eventually his anger was went out. He was electrocuting Jisung with the wand.

Whimpers left Jisung's mouth. All that the younger was feeling was a burning sensation running through his body.

Cries were heard but not responded too. Marks were left behind, some mark bleed by the harsh hits that landed on his body.

"p-please stop." Jisung pleaded. Minho smiled at the younger who was a crying mess. "I don't think so honey. You made me very angry, you didn't obey me."

Minho rolled his eyes, zapping Jisung's thighs. Loud screams left the poor male. In reality Minho just loved watching people in pain. He didn't want to kill the younger but did indeed love watching in pain.

"You look so pretty like this, love.."

Minho was far from normal, he knew that and so did anyone that was around him. Minho was a serial killer, only liked to kill if he felt like it. He would try different ways off killing.

Minho enjoyed the way his victims cried for mercy, he enjoyed the painful screams that left their mouth. The fear they showed in their eyes when seeing Minho.