020

CHAPTER 020
NOVEMBER 17, 2024
SO THIS IS THE FAMOUS
———————————————————
11:30 AM

Seungmin groan as he opened his eyes. He yawned and sat up looking around the living room.

"Felix?" He called out softly. His eyes widen once there was to response. The younger stood up quickly and began to panic.

"aish, Felix-ah!" He whispered yelled, he reached into his pocket, panic began to fill him up. His phone wasn't there, he quickly searches for it.

"where is it!" He said as he threw the pillows off the couch.

"looking for this?" Seungmin froze, that deep voice. The brown haired male heard the stranger chuckle. The puppy boy slowly turned to face the intruder.

Seungmin's eyes widen as he saw the person standing in front of him.

It looked like hyunjin, he was holding Seungmin's phone in his right hand. He had blonde hair that happened to be slicked back just a few strands of hair were free, a mole from his eye.

Hyungwon. Seungmin saw Hyungwon right front of him. The brown haired boy was scared to death, not knowing what the taller wanted.

"so this is the famous Kim Seungmin." The blonde chuckled as he took a step forward towards the younger.

"w-what do you want!" Seungmin managed to say out. Hyungwon raised an eye brow. "my brother sure does know how to pick them huh?"

"what do you want from me!" He said as he looked at the older. "aw, is the puppy upset? Is this how you treat guests, seungmin-ah?"

Seungmin felt himself tense up. Fear that filled up, the sensation filling his whole body.

"you know, you can relax now. I'm not here to torture you, I came here for a different reason." The taller said as he noticed the other tensed.

Seungmin relaxed once he hear those words but frown. "t-then why are you here if you're not going to torture me?"

The blonde smiled cheekily. "I know what you did to Hyunjin. Don't think for a second that I'll let it slide. Although we're twins both of us have different sense of attitude towards everything."

Hyungwon walks around Seungmin and lets out a chuckle. "as for hyunjin, by seeing you alive right now well it's obvious he hesitated in killing you." He rolled his eyes.

The younger stood there still not saying anything. Hyungwon stood still in front of the younger, he lowers himself to the other's height, he leans a bit.

"just because I look and sound the same as Hyunjin doesn't mean I'll hesitate to as well. Listen to my word very carefully will you. My dear brother might have hesitated but I won't. Next time I see you might be your last day."

Seungmin's breath hitched, the blonde winked at the younger stepping away. "I-is that all you came for?"

Hyungwon glared down at the younger. The younger felt very imitated by the older, he felt small under Hyungwon's gaze.

"you sure are brave to speak. For now that's all I have wanted to say, but don't underestimate me Seungminie. Sleep with one eye open, who knows when you might end up being killed by me."

Seungmin looked away from the older's gaze. He cursed at himself for stuttering his questions, he hated seeing Hyungwon. He felt as Hyunjin was speaking to him but this time it wasn't out of love.

the younger saw 'fire' in his eyes. The way the taller spoke to him was enough to see the hatred.

Hyungwon leaned in closer as he smirked. Seungmin tried stepping away but was roughly grabbed by the older holding him still.

"be a good boy, will you." Hyungwon leaned in and kissed his forehead. He smirked as he quickly backs away from the younger. He leaves the younger's phone on the small table.

Seungmin stood there shocked. Hyungwon began to walk away until he stopped, his back facing the younger.

"ah also be careful of who you trust. You never know sometimes it can be your own people." With that the older left leaving the younger alone again.

Seungmin felt tears drop. "Why did he mean?" The younger fell to his knees as he cried.

"n-no he's just messing with me." Seungmin stopped crying once he saw a red container. He began to stand up.

"n-no no no." He mumbled, knowing what it probably contained.

He began to bite his nails. "m-mine." He mumbled as he grabbed the container opening it and seeing it was...

WARNING, MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND FLESH

It was flesh and blood. Seungmin didn't hesitate in eating it, he slurped the blood. He couldn't stopped himself from eating it nor drinking it.

"p-please." He mumbled as he kept eating. Tears flowed down. The poor boy didn't want to waste any of it making sure no spill were created.

not knowing Hyungwon was watching him.

A chuckle left his mouth as he watched the brown haired boy struggle. The older knew that something Seungmin couldn't stop was eating flesh or blood.

"he sure is pretty." He smirked as he saw the other trenched in blood.

"be ready Kim Seungmin, I'll ruin you."

WOO! Hai again, I apologize for the short chapter. Please take care of yourself and rest well. Eat well, live well. Don't be so harsh on yourself ❤️