14

CHAPTER 14
NOV 14,2024
SHH HYUNGIE CAN HELP
—————————-
9:30 PM

Minho smiled as he got the shorter to go with him. Jisung couldn't help but feel like something wasn't right. The stranger didn't seem suspicious but his gut was telling him something else.

"is sungie feeling better?" Minho said in a soft tone. Jisung pouted and shook his head as he sat on the couch.

"want to talk about it?" Jisung shrugged. "m-my best friend said something that hurt my feelings..."

Minho's eyes darken, who could have hurt his sungie? Was it Felix or Seungmin?

"who was this friend?" Minho looked down at the upset male. "my friend...seungmin. I k-know he was upset t-that's why he said that but it hurt."

Minho rolled his eyes and looked away from his love. "Sungie, even if their friends it doesn't excuse the what they said to hurt other's feelings."

Jisung looked up at the elder with glossy eyes. "they still did it...even if they said it out of anger."

Minho looked down at Jisung. "this Seungmin kid shouldn't have talked to you in that way either way no matter the situation."

"h-he's my best friend and we always get into fights but always end up fixing. It might not be that serious.." Minho sighed.

"he still said it sungie. although you two might be best friends but words stay." Jisung stared at the elder, understanding why he had said and it was the truth.

Words tend to stay. Words he would remember forever.

Even when he first met Felix, he was so clingy towards the blonde but soon enough he hear from Felix that he was annoying.

He remembered that day with pure sadness, he had gotten to school that day excited to see Felix. He ran through the halls and finally seeing Felix expect he wasn't alone.

He was with other kids talking until one kid had asked about him. Jisung stood still awaiting to hear his response. Felix shrugged, sighing before he looked at the kid.

Jisung's felt tears streaming down his face once he heard from Felix that he was annoying and hoped that he would eventually leave him alone.

for Jisung it was very sad to hear that.

Jisung stood up making the elder turn his head. "where are you going?" The shorter male sighed. "home, thank you for being my shoulder to cry on."

Minho stood up and went to the door blocking the male from leaving. "Minho? What are you doing. I said I'm going home..."

Jisung's heart began to beat fast.

"s-sungie, you can't leave." Minho said in a serious tone making Jisung confused. "why not?..."

Silence filled the room. "I said y-you can't leave...I got you now and this will be your forever home." Jisung's eyes were filled with fear.

"what are you doing! Minho, move." He said in a panicking tone. The squirrel male tries to get the elder away from the door but it was no use.