010

CHAPTER:010
NOV 13,2024
HYUNJIN?:HE LIKES WHAT?
——————————

11:45 PM

Hyungwon looked out the window as he waited for everyone in the hospital to clock out.

"how much longer?" He turned to look at the purple haired male. "and I thought I was impatient, tsk. soon now quit asking."

not even 30 minutes and doctors, nurses began to get out of the hospital. Lights began to turn off making Hyungwon smile and takes off his seat belt but was suddenly stopped by Minho.

"stop." Minho said as he put his hand in front of Hyungwon's face. The blonde frown and crossed his arms. "what are we waiting for?"

Minho sighed and turned to the blonde. "that's not all the doctors." The blonde tilted his head to the left as he stared at the elder.

"there's a specific doctor who takes care of Jeongin and he's not out." Minho added as he shifted back to his original position.

"who's that?" Minho rolled his eyes as he was hated being asked too many questions. "dr.bang, that's Jeongin's personal doctor. So far who left the building is not him is."

Hyungwon groan in frustration. "then when is he out? I'm getting impatient here." Minho glanced at the hospital waiting for Chan.

"I'm not sure. From what I gotten so far it seems as dr.bang has some interest in innie even before this whole accident." Hyungwon scoffed.

"so what. You're telling me that he stays until he pleases." Minho slightly turns to look at the blonde. "yeah, it's possible if the doctor is interested then yes."

Hyungwon crossed his arms. "who's this doctor anyway." Minho looked straight ahead in case Chan would appear.

"look at it this way, he may be important to your brother. Perhaps a lover anyways I researched about your brother and this doctor. It's all useless information, your brother only because he has fake information. As for the doctor he's not really interested, schools he went to, where he lived and where he lives currently and he's a blonde as well."

Hyungwon gritted his teeth. "how's is that not important. Gladly I'll like to know these things."

"Hyungwon, you barely even like to read. Hyunjin used to read for you." Minho scoffed.

the elder stopped talking once the blonde appeared. The blonde seemed in a bit of rush, holding a file and who knows what else.

"I can read I just" Minho covers the taller's mouth. "h-hey!" The taller managed to say as he took off the elder's hand off.

"sh, he's leaving now." Hyungwon turned to look at the blonde male who was going to his car. The younger kept his eyes on the rushed male.

"him? You got to be kidding me." He mumbled as he watched the blonde drive away from the hospital. "what. don't be surprised, Jeongin doesn't quite have a good taste in guys anyway."

Minho took off his seatbelt and went out of the car, Hyungwon doing the same closing the door.

"go. I'll stay in case anyone shows up." Minho cleared his throat before looking away.