029

CHAPTER 029
NOVEMBER 26,2024
WHY DID YOU DO IT
————————————————————-

12:30 AM

Felix soon heard the news from Minho. The blonde was curled up crying upon hearing that fact that his best friend tried to commit.

"lix, stop crying. He's okay, I'll take care of him." Felix stopped himself, looking up at Minho with glossy eyes and glared.

"do you think that's going to fucking make me feel better! What the hell is wrong with you!" He blurred out, his eyes were puffy, his eyes were red and his cheeks were flushed pink.

Minho stayed quiet. "what do you think I feel hearing that Jisung tried to kill himself, huh! I can't even be with him, I can't do shit! All I can do is fucking hear what the hell is going on!"

Felix was angry, sad and frustrated that he couldn't be with Jisung. Stupid rules, stupid fear that the blonde felt fearing to go against his brother.

Minho crossed his arms and sighed not knowing what to do. He hesitated in talking, he thought about options to give to his brother.

"lix, I already have him here. I never forbidden you to not speak to him nor see him." Felix held tight onto the blankets.

"You fucking lair! You didn't say such thing, you said if I ever came close to him that I would lose seungmin too!" Minho gave the blonde a bland expression.

"that rule has now changed." Felix only looked at Minho, watching him closely to see if the elder was lying.

Minho looked away from the blonde and pointed at the door. "go before I changed my damn mind." Felix scrambled out of bed, running off to the other side of the house.

Sound of footsteps were heard, echoing throughout the halls as he ran. He was running bare feet, his clothes all dirty.

He didn't care about that right now, all he cared was he saw Jisung. He couldn't imagine the pain that the shorter felt when he saw him.

Felix found himself standing in front of the door that lead to Jisung. He sighed, feeling nervous to open and see Jisung. He hesitated opening the door.

"now or never." He mumbled, opening the door and seeing Jisung sat up. Felix's eyes widen at the sight, the shorter was staring at the wall, he also looked like Felix. Jisung had red eyes, puffy eyes and looked lifeless, his eyes looked dull.

"Jisung!" He closed the door, he goes onto the bed and reaching for Jisung's hand but expect he got a slap on the wrist.

Felix took back his hand, and backed away. Jisung looked at him with no expression. "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Felix get tears threatening to fall down. "Ji, what are you saying. I-"

The smaller male scoffed. "we're no friends, Felix. You betrayed me and seungmin." He glared at the blonde.

"Listen to me Jisung, I didn't do it." He pleaded. Jisung looked away from Felix. "Why did you do it?"

Felix sighed and hugged his knees. "Ji, I had no choice. I swear, I couldn't go against him." Jisung frown and looked back.