018

CHAPTER 018
NOVEMBER 17 2024
YOU LOOK PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY: FAULT
———————————————

Jisung curled up as he tried to get warm. The room he was locked up was cold and more especially at night. He couldn't even walk around the room, he was locked up in a big cage.

He picked the skin of his lips, feeling scare. He hated himself for trusting a stranger.

"fuck.." he mumbled as he shivered. Jisung tried thinking about something to distract himself from the cold.

the door swung open harshly making the younger startle.

"hello my love, missed me?" Minho walked towards the cage. Jisung slightly rolled his eyes and looked away from the elder.

The elder sighed, he smiled a bit as he looked at the younger. "You know, I hate when you do that before I put you to your senses."

Jisung's eyes widen as he turned to look at the elder, Minho smiled slightly as he sat on the ground and watched the younger.

Jisung also sat down. "I was thinking about decorating your room...after all this is your forever home.."

Minho stared down at the younger. "what's your favorite color? Black? Blue? Purple?" He asks softly.

Jisung only stared down at his feet. Minho glared at the younger for not answering, hitting the metal cage.

"don't be rude and answer." Jisung flinched at the loudest of the cage. "r-red." He stuttered.

Minho smiled and nodded his head. "nice choice of color. Red is a nice color...seeing red all over the place, seeing red splattered all over someone is great..."

Jisung felt himself tense up upon hearing those words. Minho let out a deep chuckle. "red sounds great doesn't it?"

The squirrel male only could do was nod at his words. He sat still as he kept staring down not daring to met eyes with the killer.

"you look pretty up close.." The elder said as he looked at the younger. "you know, you're very interesting..."

Jisung looked up meeting eyes with the elder. "w-why me? all of people you could've kidnapped why did you choose me?"

Minho was slightly surprised, clearing his throat and looked back at the younger. "Let me put it as simple as I can."

Jisung looked at the elder with no expression. "I like you, you're very pretty." The blue haired looked away and hugged his knees.

"s-so there's no reason then." Minho scoffed. "I just told you, didn't I."

"j-just because you like me doesn't have you a reason to kidnap me. People can like someone and never kidnap them. If s-someone likes someone then they try their best to show it."

Minho rolled his eyes. "I could less care what you think love. Do you think people who are as sick as me believe in that?"

Jisung felt tears streaming down. "there's no such thing as that, honey. People like us don't do such thing. When people like us like someone, they do anything in their power to have them, no matter the price."