019

CHAPTER 020
NOVEMBER 17, 2024
CANT BACK OUT: DO IT AND SEE
——————————————-

8:23 AM

Felix stormed into Minho's office. He was upset, it was obvious shown on his face. He was angry that his older brother wouldn't listen.

"back so soon?" Minho rolled his eyes as he saw his little brother in front of him. "quit the bullshit. I want to make myself clear. I'm not cooperating with anything."

Minho scoffed. So it's Felix huh? He thought as he noticed the change of aura in the blonde.

"you seriously don't get it do you? What. Does anything I say make sense to you or what. It's as I tell you something and it goes right out of that dumb brain of yours." The elder glared at the younger.

Felix raised an eye brow and glared back. "and don't you get that my friends are limits." Minho licked his tongue trying to contain his anger in.

"watch your damn tone. Why would I do that when you didn't even think twice about Changbin?" Felix looked away from Minho.

"don't tell me that Changbin deserved that. He loved you more than anything, when he found about your damn disorder he was so sure that you wouldn't hurt him and now look what has happened!" Minho said as he raised his tone a bit.

Felix scoffed. "what happened that day was not me. I told you didn't I? You're treating me like I have a disease, you're treating as I'm not human!"

yongbok speaking? Minho looked away.

"maybe you deserve it. Changbin didn't deserve what you did. You should have been in that mental hospital, maybe Changbin would have been alive still."

Felix looked away trying to avoid the elder's gaze. "I couldn't control it and it's not my fault you neglected my disorder.." Minho continued to glare not caring.

"my fault now huh? I tried everything to help you. You always pushed me away, I never neglected you ever. You're the one who pushed me away when i  was trying to help you. You didn't want my help, you cause his death."

Felix ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "oh really? Once you found out my disorder you completely neglected me, you freaked out. You avoided talking to me."

Felix looked down at the elder, taking out a small pill container throwing to Minho. "I drank these everyday in order to be close to you! You didn't care, no matter how much I tried to be normal like you wanted me to be but you never tried to treat me like a normal person..." he said in a desperate tone.

Minho only stared at the bottle he had been given. "I tried to understand you, I really did. I thought maybe my disorder was the problem. I thought about cures to make you happy but you kept pushing me away."

Minho only listened, no words came out. Felix felt like crying, he ears turning slightly red from frustration.

"the day Changbin died, I took the pills. You don't have to believe me but that day effects began to take over and I didn't know that the effects would be major. I didn't mean for that to happen nor did I know that he would do that."