05

CHAPTER: 05
NOV 12, 2024
PHONE CALL:WHAT DO YOU NEED
———————
RING RING

1:00 PM

The purple haired groaned as he hear his phone ringing, he backed away from his desk and stood up walking to his bed where his phone was.

RING RING

"aish." He mumbled, picking up the phone and answering whoever was calling.

"hello?" Loud breathing was only hear making the taller groan in frustration.

"hey, it's been a long time." The taller rolled his eyes as he recognized the owner of the voice.

"what do you want. You're calling in the worse time, you know?" The other chuckled. "oh please, you doing something right now especially important? Tsk bullshit."

The pale male went back to sit at his desk. "I don't need to explain myself to you."

"what. You found a new target, didn't you?" The purple haired was slightly surprised at the other's guess.

"I was right then." The other chuckles only making the taller irritated. "why are you even calling."

The chuckle stopped. "We'll if you mustn't know I'm here to finish a job."

A smile appeared on the purple haired male. "I suppose you heard then" a clicking sound echoed through the line.

"aren't you a smartie. of course I did and I'm not very happy." The taller laughed. "well to be fair he wasn't good at doing the job anyway."

A scoffed sounded. "you're the one to talk...you have him clerking around with those two." A small growl was let out by the taller.

"don't add him in here. At least he's alive unlike him." It went silent, until a giggled was heard.

"maybe but doesn't mean I can't return the favor." The taller rolled his eyes. "If he couldn't do it then what makes you think you'll be able to do it."

"don't underestimate us, who knows maybe you'll end up being first." the purple haired opened his computer, the only light in the room.

"tsk, the three of you are as useless." The taller entered his passcode and began to scroll through the pages he had on.

"even combined." He mumbled. "don't be so sure. We might end up killing you when you least expect it sweetie."

"of who am I suppose to be scared of huh? One is dead the other in the hos-"

"be fucking ready. You won't be dealing with only one..just you wait." The other yelled into the phone.

The purple haired rolled his eyes before hanging up. "idiot" he said out loud.

He continued to look through his computer, he smiled wide once he turned on the camera who installed.

"such a cutie." He said as Jisung was seen through the camera with a scared expression as he looked around his room.

———————————

"Hannie?" Felix peeked his head inside of Jisung's room. "yeah?"

Felix sighed as he saw the shorter on the floor looking around the room. "let's go, today we need to go and speak to Jeongin."

Jisung turned to see Felix who had entered his room. He frown and stood up. "im scared..."

Felix picked a sweater and walked towards the male who was standing still. "don't be, we're going together anyway. no need to be scare when you have friends.." he smiled as he put the sweater on the squirrel's body.

"what if he doesn't want to speak? Or if he can't seem to understand me.." Felix looked the other confused. Jisung sighed.

"Jeongin was never the same after the accident, lix. He's not well mentally, his red hair isn't even red anymore..."

"your hair isn't either but maybe he can until he sees one person he recognizes." Jisung shrugged. "can't even bring you two because it might trigger him."

Felix held the male's hand. "I know but if anything happens then we'll run inside so don't worry much besides none of us are expecting him to actually give us a response."

Both walked out of the room and closed the door. "I suppose you're right but then if not then we'll be the ones who find out everything."

Felix shook his head. "not really, you know these killers leave clues even the littlest clue we have we're smart."

"are y'all coming or what?! We have someone to visit you know!" Seungmin shouted from the front door.

both twins sigh and look at each other. "Ready or not." Both walked to the front door where Seungmin was.

"let's go!" The three headed out, it was obvious that Jisung was the most nervous. He was thinking about the questions he needed ask. Whether he would get full responses.

He was scared of being able to get those answers and especially knowing there was a killer after him. For the second time he was the target, was it because he was easily scare? Was it because he did something wrong?

"Ji, don't worry. We'll be here with you." Seungmin smiled as he rubbed the older's back.

Jisung tried smiling but it was as the other two were able to see right through him.

"yeah...nothing to be scare of." He mumbled trying to sound cheerful

WOO! Hai im back! Sorry for the late updates, I have been on school. It's frustrating but when writing it leaves.

Anyways remember to take care of yourself, you deserve some love too you know so be nice to yourself. I'm very proud of you, sweetie. You're doing well 💖💐