023

CHAPTER 023
NOVEMBER 21,2024
YOU DID WHAT: OBEY
—————————————————————

6:30 AM

Felix looked dead, not literal but he sure looked like he went through some shit. The blonde hadn't slept well in the least three days. Both seungmin and him stayed up trying to figure out the clues.

The poor blonde had dark eye bags, his skin pale looking as he hadn't eaten anything in those three day. Seungmin hadn't even told Felix about his encounter with Hyungwon and knew not to say it or else he will go after the blonde.

"I got it!" Felix turned to the loud male. His eyes began to water as he held out the clue.

"w-what? Did you figure it out?" Seungmin nodded as he let his tears. Feeling overwhelmed by his accomplishment, Felix made his way towards the younger.

"this person is new though." Felix began to feel nervous. What if he finds out it's Minho? Not that he cares but his secret would be out too.

"the style he kills is quite different. This person kills just to kill. Jeongin can't be as he isn't as strong to be able to hold someone so steady. We seen him fight and his abilities aren't at that level."

Felix looked surprised. "Do you think Hyungwon might be the one?" Seungmin sighed and shook his head.

"no, I'm very sure that he isn't even committed a crime maybe Jeongin's escape but that's it." Felix tapped his foot.

"I doubt that. Hyungwon may not be as innocent as we think. If you think about the Hwang sibling isn't so innocent after all. Hyunjin killed without no reason, while Jeongin was helping his own brother. I don't doubt that Hyungwon is the same."

Seungmin held out his files for the blonde to take. Felix took them and looked through it. "without no doubt I don't think Hyungwon did it. It's someone new definitely obsessed with Jisung."

Felix noticed the photos that were attached. He recognized some of the killings, he noticed the photos of foot steps in soil.

Minho sure is an idiot.

can you not right now.

Seems like we're the smart ones. Minho never ever listens.

well that's Minho. Where's lix?

you literally neglected him. it's going to back fire you know.

I know. I can't let him out unless I'm alone.

Yeah yeah I know.

"lix?" Felix whipped his head to the younger. "what did you say?" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "I asked what your opinion was."

Felix scratched the back of head in embarrassment. "we'll I suppose you're correct."

Felix began to feel a bit uneasy. He smiled not to worry seungmin.

"fuck."

——————————————————