039

CHAPTER 039
NOVEMBER 28,2024
————————————————

Jisung had fallen asleep on Minho's shoulder. Minho felt a heavy weight on his shoulder, the younger had fallen asleep right after the movie ended. The elder carefully closed the computer putting it aside.

Minho carefully put his hand under the side of Jisung's head and took him off his shoulder then placing him carefully into bed fully.

He sighed but smiled leaning in to kiss his forehead. Minho put his computer on the table before pulling the blanket onto Jisung.

"Sweet dreams baby." Jisung began to get closer to the elder, snuggling in Minho's neck. Arms wrapping around the smaller's waist pulling him closer.

"how can someone be so cute?" Minho mumbled as he watched the younger sleep. The elder closed his eyes to be able to night too.

———————————————-

Felix sprinted to the door, he had heard a knock and thought maybe it was his brother but once he did open the door it wasn't Minho.

Both met eyes, the freckled male glared directly at the taller. The taller had a childish smile as he looked back at the younger.

"missed me?" He chuckled, letting himself in. Felix bit the inside of his cheek and closed the door in harsh way.

"what are you doing here, huh?" The taller smiled and crossed his arms. "Just missed my favorite person. What? Is that a crime now?"

Felix scoffed. "why are you actually here for? Minho is not available if that's who you're looking for."

The tall blonde rolled his eyes. "not looking for hyung nor do I want to especially knowing who's with him.."

The freckled blonde raised an eye brow. "If you're not here to see Minho then who? Because for sure it's not me. We barely even speak, Hyungwon."

The taller looked at the shorter with a unbothered expression. "fine. I came here to speak about Seungmin..."

Felix's eyes widen, even more when he had forgotten completely about the younger worrying about Jisung. He cursed at himself for being so careless.

ah fuck. How can I be so stupid?! We forgot about seungmin.

We have been worrying about Jisung that we forgot him. ah shit, what if hyungwon did something.

Something isn't right...

"What did you do to seungmin?" Felix was gritting his teeth, clenching his jaw in anger. Hyungwon rasied his hands up on the air.

"Woah calm down buddy. I didn't hurt him..." Felix of course didn't believe that. It was coming from Hyungwon. His words are untrustworthy.

"I swear. Just listen will you." Felix only stared at him and sighed. "fine. What did you want to talk about him?"

Hyungwon bit his lip deciding whether to tell the younger or not. "I swear if you don't speak in three minutes, I'm seriously going to kill your off."