Part 8 💎

Author's POV 💎
Avira stood dumbfounded. She didn't know what was happening. After 2-3 minutes she realised that Rudraksh just proposed her for marriage.

She looked around and saw everyone was gazing in their direction only. Rain also was not going to stop until late tonight.

She looked back at Rudraksh when he said.
R: Ira❣️ Main  zabardasti nhi karunga.. aapka jo bhi jawab hoga mujhe manzoor hai..
(Ira❣️ I will not force you..I will accept whatever your answer is.)

Avira was lost in his thoughts and the name he gave her.. Ira💕.

Seeing Avira lost in thoughts without any emotion and not speaking anything he thought she don't want to marry him and rejected him.

So he was about to stand up with his head down and say that he will tell their decision to their families but Avira held his hand tightly and said.

A: Mujhe crowd nhi pasand.. toh shadi sirf families aur kuch rishtedaron ke beech hogi. Mujhe bas simple si shadi chahiye. Tumhe chalega ?
(I don't like crowd... so the marriage will happen only among families and some relatives. I just want a simple marriage. will that suit you?)

Rudra's face lit up when he heard her say this.

R: Aap.. aapki haan hai ? ( He asked to confirm that he was not hallucinating)
(You.. Is it yes from your side?)

Avira nodded shyly with a smile and asked," Toh kya naa kehna tha?"
(So do I have to say no?)

R: No..nhi jesa aap chahen vese hi shadi hogi.. ( in excitement he got up and embraced her in his arms)💕.
(No.. No, The wedding will be as you wish.)

She laughed seeing him happy and a warm feeling spread in her heart knowing that she will be going to start a new journey...with him❤️.

Realising their position and rain he separated himself from her.

R: I..I am so sorry.. vo excitement mein hug kar liya.. aur meri wajah se aap poori bheegh gyi.. uske liye bhi sorry.. ( holding his ears )
(I..I am sorry, in excitement I hugged you and because of me you got drenched completely. For that also sorry)

She laughed looking at his cute expression.
A: Tum har baat mein sorry kyun kehte ho.. aur vese bhi mujhe baarish pasand hai.. isme tumhari koi galti nhi hai toh sorry mat bolo please

(Why do you say sorry in everything.. and anyway I like rain.. it is not your fault so please don't say sorry.)

He nodded but said," Lekin aapki tabyat kharab ho jae-" he interrupted himself by sneezing.
(But you will get si-)

R: Kya musibat hai..( he cursed lowly )
(What the hell)

He heard a pair of giggles and looked towards his Ira. She was looking like a child giggling while seeing him sneezing and telling her that she will get sick being in rain..

Rudraksh didn't say anything just admired her, then held her hand, told her to sit inside the car and drove towards her house.

In 25- 30 minutes they reached her house, rang the doorbell. After what felt like ages the door was opened by Avira's mother.

Both entered inside totally wet by heavy rain outside.

Sujata: Haye rabba.. tum dono kitne bheegh gye ho.. bimar pad jaoge..
(Oh God.. Both of you got wet, you will fall ill.)

A: Maa main bilkul thik hun.. bimar toh Rudraksh hai..( she said smirking and pointed towards Rudra )
(Mom I'm totally fine. Rudraksh is sick)

S: Haye bachha.. tum mere sath aao aur Avira tu bhi jake kapde badal le..
(Oh dear.. you come with me and Avira you also change your clothes)

She nodded and ran upstairs to her room to change into warm clothes while Sujata took Rudraksh to her son's room.

S: Lo beta ji kapde badal lo varna tabyat aur kharab ho jaegi..
(Come on son, change your clothes otherwise your health will get worse.)

R: Iski zaroorat nhi hai aunty ji.. main bilkul thik hun.. ( just then he sneezed again )
(There's no need for this aunty.. I'm really fine)

S: Dikh rha hai puttar ji..( smilingly she gave the clothes to him and went to kitchen )
(I can see son)

After changing Avira came downstairs to the living room and saw Rudra sitting silently on the couch.

She also sat beside him.
A: Chai piyoge ?
(Will you have tea?)

R: Arre nhi..mere liye takleef mat uthaiye plz.
(Oh no.. please don't suffer for me)

A: Isme takleef kesi.
(What kind of problem is there in this?)

R: Par.. ( he was interrupted by Sujata coming towards them with a tray containing two cups of tea and snacks)
(But..)

S: Puttar ji.. aap humare yahan aaye hain aur hum aapko bina kuch khilaye pilaye nhi jane denge.
(Son.. You have come to our place and we will not let you go without feeding you something.)

R: ( he could not deny them now and smiled ) ji jesa aap kahen.
(Okay.. As you say)

Avira also smiled just then Sujata asked them about their meeting.
S: Oh aap dono ko itni jaldi baarish ki wajah se aana pada hoga na.
(Oh, you both must have had to come so early because of the rain, right?)

R: Ji baarish bohot tez ho rhi thi isliye hum wapas aa gye.
(Yes It was raining heavily so we came back.)

S: Koi ni.. kal dobara mil lena.. aur apna jaldi se faisla bhi bata dena.. dono families intezaar mein baithi hain ( looking at both of them )
(It's ok, Meet again tomorrow.. and tell us your decision quickly.. both the families are waiting.)

Rudraksh and Avira looked at each other then averted their gaze.

S: Kya hua tum dono ko?
(What happened to both of you?)

Avira was about to say something when Rudraksh spoke before her.

R: Aunty ji dobara milne ki zaroorat nhi padegi.. ( looking towards Avira )
(Aunty, There will be no need to meet again.)

She knew what he is talking about and looked down in her lap blushing furiously.

S: Iska matlab faisla karliya aap dono ne ? Na toh nhi hai na ? ( She asked looking serious )
(This means that both of you have decided? Is it no?)

R: ( shaking his head ) Jii...hum dono ki haan hai..
(Actually.. it's a yes from both of us)

Listening this Sujata became super excited. ( You all know typical Indian Mom's😅)

S: Haaye kitni khushi ki baat hai  main abhi sabko phone karke batati hun.. Tum dono ko kisi ki nazar na lage ( applying kajal ka tika behind both of their necks then running towards her room to call Rudraksh's family to inform them about their decision )
(It is such a happy thing, I will call everyone right now and tell them.. may no one cast an evil eye on both of you)

A: Sorry.. vo maa thodi over excited ho jati hain..( awkwardly laughing )
(Sorry.. actually mom gets over excited)

R: Arre sorry kyun bol rhi ho.. aap nhi janti meri maa toh aunty se bhi zyada super excited aur active rehti hain.. ab jese hi unhe shadi ki khabar milegi vo dad ko call karke shadi ki tayyari shuru kar dengi..
(Hey why are you saying sorry. You don't know that my mother is more super excited and active than aunty.. Now as soon as she got the news of the wedding, she would call dad and start preparing for the wedding.)

He said shaking his head and laughing along with Avira..❣️

To be continued ❤️