Part 3🌹

Avira's POV 🌹
When he said that I can reject him here itself I don't know why but my heart don't want to reject him. He answered all my questions with honesty and unknowingly I feel safe and comfortable when he is around me.

Heart: kya soch rhi hai haan bol de
(What are you thinking? Say yes)

Mind: Haan bolne se pehle do baar soch lena
(Think twice before saying yes)

Me: maine decide kar liya hai aur ab tum dono shaant rho mujhe unse baat karni hai
(I have decided and now you two stay calm I have to talk to him)

Heart and Mind: Awwww...... Unse 💓
She blushed internally.
(Awwww...... Him)

Then I shaked my head and cleared  throat before turning towards him.

"Mujhe thoda time chahiye" I whispered.
(I need some time)

" Aapko jitna time chahiye le sakti hain, aapka jo bhi jawab hoga mujhe manzoor hai". He told me smiling.
(You can take as much time as you need, whatever your answer is, I will accept it.)

I stared at him for few seconds. I can clearly see that his smile didn't reach his eyes and looked sad. I then looked down and said," wapis andar chalte hain sab wait kar rhe honge humara".
(Let's go back inside, everyone will be waiting for us.)

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️
Author's POV ❤️
He nodded then both headed towards the living area. All the elders just stared at them smiling waiting for their answers.

Avira stood there awkwardly and looked at Rudraksh. He also looked at her and understood her dilemma so he answered their families.

"Hume thoda waqt chahiye".
(We need some time)

Everyone present there stayed silent for a minute, then Rudraksh's parents smiled and said," Theek hai ek hafte mein decide karlo dono aur chaho toh ek-do baar or mil lo".
(Okay, both of you decide in a week and if you want then meet once or twice more.)

They both looked at each other. He raised his eyebrows indirectly asking her. She thought for a while and then nodded.

Everyone smiled and after having lunch Rudraksh and his family were finally leaving.

Rudraksh's parents were standing near their car talking to Avira's mother. On the other side Rudraksh was walking slowly towards his bike along with Avira. He wanted to ask for her number but was afraid how she  would react.

Here our Avira saw that Rudraksh was all silent and looking at him she can tell he was nervous about something so she decided to ask him

"Tum thik ho?"
(Are you okay?)

He came out of his thoughts and replied her," Main thik hun".
(I'm fine)

"Toh itne nervous kyun lag rhe ho. Kuch kehna hai tumhe?" She questioned him. She wanted to know him better.
(So why are you looking so nervous? Do you want to say something?)

"Um.. vo.. agar aap bura na maane toh kya hum dobara mil sakte hain?" He asked hesitantly with a hope she will agree and crossed his fingers.
(Um…that…if you don't mind, can we meet again?)

She slightly giggled seeing him nervous around her. When he heard her giggles he again got lost in her smile, her laugh, her eyes and everything. He was falling hard for her. He tried to remember her each detail.

She said nothing but forwarded her palm and said," Phone do apna".
(Give me your phone)

He without asking anything gave her his phone. Avira typed her number in his phone and gave a dial on her no. then gave his phone back to him.

He took his phone and saved her number by Ira🌸. He was so happy that he wanted to shout and tell everyone that he for the first time got a girl's no. he like but controlled himself to not scare her off.

After a minute of silence they saw that Rudraksh's parents were about to sit in the car and that was the cue for him to leave.

He turned to her and said,"Phir milenge" and sat on his bike.
(See you)
She only nodded and slightly smiled not knowing what to say.

Starting his bike he left from there following his parent's car. She stared at his retreating figure and sighed as she was missing him from now only although it was only a few minutes since they left.

After a while she entered inside her home. She was going upstairs to her room but halted listening her mother's voice.

"Kya socha tune" her mother asked her.
(What did you think?)

"Maa bataya toh hume thoda time chahiye". She said turning towards her mother.
(Mom we told you that we need some time)

"Haan par main tujhse janna chahti hun. Mujhe toh ladka bohot acha laga. Handsome hai, achi job hai, maa baap ache hain, sanskaar bhi ache hain. Mera dil keh rha hai ki Rudraksh tujhe bohot khush rakhega." her mother replied.
(Yes but I want to know from you. I liked that boy very much. He is handsome, he has a good job, his father-mother is good, his manners are also good. My heart says that Rudraksh will keep you very happy)

Avira could see how happy her mother is. She also liked Rudraksh alot. She knows that if they will get married, Rudraksh will keep her happy and fulfill all her wishes but she was not sure if she will be able to fulfill her duties as a wife as she never had been in a relationship.

Avira didn't said anything just returned to her room after telling her mother that she is going to rest for a while.

To be continued...❤