Part 2💚

Author's POV 💚
When Rudraksh asked about talking with Avira everyone was shocked. Nobody said anything, everyone was silent which made him more nervous.

Suddenly, Avira's mother broke the silence by saying," Haan, kyun nhi beta. Avira ja Rudraksh ko garden mein leja."
( Yes, why not son? Avira go and take Rudraksh to the garden.)

Avira first didn't say anything just looked at her mother then got up from her seat and gestured him to follow her.
Rudraksh also got up and followed her.

They reached the small garden. There were many kinds of flowers. They both sat on the swing placed in a corner. Rudraksh was finding it difficult to voice out his questions as he was getting distracted by her beautiful face.

 Rudraksh was finding it difficult to voice out his questions as he was getting distracted by her beautiful face

Garden and swing🍁

He was staring at her while she was looking down. He absentmindly said, "Aap bohot khubsoorat hain."
( You are very beautiful.)

Listening this, her cheeks turned a bit red. She looked up only to see him staring at her with an unknown emotion she can't decifer.

Unable to bear his intense gaze she again looked down. Rudraksh suddenly realised what he was doing and shaked his head. He was so embarrassed.

He then cleared his throat and asked,
" Aapki ki age kya hai ?"
( What is your age?)

Avira suddenly got nervous, she don't know why. She replied," 22".
He was startled first and said," Aap itni kam umar mein shadi kyun karna chahti hain ? Don't get me wrong lekin aapko job nhi karni ?"
( Why do you want to get married at such a young age? Don't get me wrong but don't you want to do job?)

She was overwhelmed by hearing him ask that question becoz till today no boy from the past 10 alliances she rejected asked her anything about her preferences. She was a bit happy but.. first she want to clear all the things coz if she's going to spend her whole life with him then she should know everything so that in future there will be no problem.

She whispered," Mere gharwale chahte hain ki main settle ho jaun."
( My family wants me to settle down.)

He asked," Kya aapko independent nhi banna?"
( Don't you want to become independent?)
She heard him and nodded slightly.

Rudraksh was now in dilemma. He liked her so much at the first sight and now he was sure that her family is also forcing her to get married. He don't want to let her go but also he don't want to marry her without her will. So, he decided something.

" Main baaton ko uljhaunga nhi. Mujhe aap bohot pasand hain aur meri taraf se haan hai. Agar aapko kuch puchna hai toh aap puch sakti hain." He said.
( I will not complicate matters. I like you very much and from my side it is yes. If you want to ask something then you can ask.)

Avira didn't know what to say. After a while she asked," Mere baare mein bas itna hi janna tha ?"
(That's all you wanted to know about me?)

He said," Agar aap mujhe reject karti hain toh ek dusre ke baare mein janke kya fayda."
( If you reject me then what is the use of knowing about each other.)

Only Rudraksh knew how he said those words. He was really very curious to know about her. He was first time afraid of rejection.

Avira's inner voice: kya soch rhi hai?
( What are you thinking?)
Avira: yahi ki haan karu ya na
( It's whether I should say yes or no)
Avira's heart: ladka toh dil ka acha hai
( The boy is good at heart )
Avira: lekin usne mere baare mein aur kuch pucha hi nahi
( But he didn't ask anything else about me.)
Avira's heart: tune bhi toh kuch nhi pucha
( You also didn't asked anything.)

She thought about it and started asking him questions," Apne baare mein batao."
( Tell me about yourself. )

He was confused as just five minutes ago she was all shy type and suddenly she became bold. He liked her this side and replied," Kya janna hai aapko mere bare mein?"
( What do you want to know about me?)

"Sab kuch" she said.
( Everything )

"Thik hai"
(Okay)

She bombarded him with questions.
" Favourite colour"
"Black and grey"

"Favourite food"
" Aloo paratha"

"Favourite animal"
"Dogs"
"Konsa?" ( Which one ?)
"German shepherd"

"Favourite brand"
"Koi specific brand nhi..."(No specific brand)
( She interrupted him)

"Favourite place"
" Ghar" ( Home )

" Drink karte ho?" ( Do you drink?)
"Rarely"

"Smoke?"
"No"

"Girlfriend thi koi?" ( Had any girlfriend?)
"Nhi" ( No )

"Aage future mein hogi?"
(Will you have one in future?)

"Bilkul nhi.. agar shadi hogi toh girlfriend kyun banaunga"
(Absolutely not.. If I get married then why would I make a girlfriend?)

"Apni biwi se pyaar karoge?"
( Will you love your wife ?)
"Karunga"
( I will )

"Kitna?"
( How much ?)
"Khud se bhi zyada"
( More than myself.)

"Agar kisi ko tumhari biwi pasand aa jaye toh ?"
(What if someone likes your wife?)
" Uss aadmi ko hi maar dalunga"
( I will kill that man )

"Bacche pasand hain?"
( Do you like kids ?)
" Thoda thoda"
( A Little )

"Apne bachhon se pyaar karoge?"
( Will you love your kids?)
"Bohot karunga"
( I will.. A lot )

"Kitne bacche chahiye tumhe?" ( How many kids do you want ?)
"2 kaafi hain"
( 2 are enough )

"Agar main delivery ke baad aur moti ho gyi toh?"
(What if I become fatter after delivery?)

" Tab bhi main aapse bohot pyaar karunga"
( I will still love you a lot.)

"Jo mangu doge ?"
( Will you get me anything I ask for ?)
"Poori koshish karunga"
( I will try my best.)

"Tumhe housewife chahiye ya job karne wali?" She asked her last question.
( Do you want a housewife or a working one? )
" Jo vo chahe"
( Whatever she wants )

Avira stopped right there. She got all her answers and she can also see that he have answered all her questions with honesty.

" Agar aapko mujhse shadi nhi karni, toh aap mujhe abhi reject kar sakti hain. Aur main vada karta hun ki aapse koi sawal nhi karega."
( If you don't want to marry me, you can reject me now. And I promise no one will question you.)

To be continued...