Part 15 🌤️

Author's POV 😊
The sun shined brightly doing pikkaboo in the newly wedded couple's room. No one can say that their marriage was arranged because their sleeping position was like they were lost lovers who met after years of long separation...
( Author~ I really don't know what the fuck I'm writing at 1am 😅..so please don't mind me)

Rudra's sleep was disturbed by the sun itself as his eyes squinted but the moment his eyes fell on his Ira, sleeping peacefully, hugging him by the waist, her head on his shoulder, her nose touching his neck giving him goosebumps and their legs tangled, he smiled. His dimples adding to his charm.
He was busy admiring his wife when a knock disturbed his admiring session.

He got up carefully so that her sleep won't get disturbed and found his mom at the door," Mom.." he said rubbing his eyes with one hand.

" Good morning bete ji.. acha Avira kahan hai ?" Shaina asked raising her eyebrows.
(Good morning son.. where is Avira?)

" Vo so rhi hai.. kaafi thak gyi thi" he said while glancing at the saree which Shaina was holding.
(She's sleeping. She was very tired)

" Acha.. jab vo uthe toh yeh saree use de dena. Tayyar hokar dono niche aa jao. Aaj muh dikhai aur pag phere ki rasam hai aur bata dena ki Avira ko kam se kam ek mahine ke liye saree aur suit pehen ne padenge kyunki ek mahine lagatar mehman aate hi rahenge. Uske baad vo kuch bhi pehen sakti hai." Shaina explained while giving him the saree.

(Okay.. When she wakes up, give her this saree. Both of you get ready and come down. Today is muh dikhai (ritual of showing the face) and pag phere and tell that Avira will have to wear saree and suit for at least a month because guests will keep coming continuously for a month.)

He nodded and closed the door, he turned around to go to bathroom but stopped when he saw Avira stirring in her sleep. She will get up any time now. In the meantime he decided to do his morning routine. Avira slowly opened her eyes, after few seconds she realised that she is in her new room. She sighed and sat on the bed, holding her neck.

A door opening caught her attention, she saw her husband coming out of bathroom drying his hairs with towel, his jeans hung low on his waist, water beads flowing down his chest making him look sexy. She bit her lower lip in nervousness, she's first time seeing a man shirtless and that man is none other than her handsome husband, Rudraksh..

Here, our Rudra was busy drying his wet hairs when he felt an intense gaze on him. Turning his head he found his wife ogling at him with wide eyes and biting her lower lip. He couldn't control his smile. Taking steps closer to where she was sitting still lost in him, he leaned to her level, freeing her lower lip between her teeths by his thumb and said, " Sab aap hi ka hai Ira, lekin abhi ke liye aapko tayyar hona hai, aaj muh dikhai aur pag phere ki rasam hai. Saree chair par rakhi hai."
(Everything is yours Ira, but for now you have to get ready, today is the ritual of muh dikhai and pag phere. Saree is kept on the chair.)

She was literally embarrassed, and was cursing herself in her mind. He lowly chuckled seeing her red cheeks.

Sharmate hue badi haseen lagti hain aap Ira.. He thought smiling.

Avira hurriedly got down from the bed and moved to the bathroom, taking her saree from the chair. Rudra wore his clothes in the room only and was busy in his office work.