Part 7 🎐

Author's POV 💕
After he said that, the atmosphere became a bit awkward so Rudraksh diverted their attention to the food.

R: Baatein toh hoti rahengi.. pehle kuch kha lete hain...
(The conversation will continue... let's eat something first...)

A: (nodding) Haan.. khana toh kaafi acha lag rha hai
(yes..the food looks quite good)

R: Lag toh rha hai.. main bhi pehli baar taste karunga
(Looks good.. I too will taste it for the first time)

A: Mujhe laga tum pehle yahan aa chuke ho..
(I thought you had been here before..)

R: Arre nhi.. maine socha aapko art and craft bohot pasand hai.. toh kyun na aapko yahan le aaun ( he said rubbing his neck )
(Oh no.. I thought you liked art and craft so much.. so why not bring you here)

A: ( haye.. kahan tha yeh ab tak ) ( then smilingly said ) Thank you.. kaafi dino baad ghar se bahar aa payi sirf aapki wajah se..
(Thank you.. After a long time, I was able to come out of the house only because of you.)

R: Oh nhi thank you mat kahiye.. abhi aur jagayen bhi jana hai.. ( eating his last morsel )
(Oh no.. Don't say thank you.. We still have to go somewhere else..)

A: Kahan jayege? ( She asked with a spark in her eyes )
(Where will we go?)

R: Surprise hai..
(It's a surprise)

Avira slightly pouted. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and smilingly chuckled seeing her cute face.

Finishing their food, they stood up from their chairs. Not wasting time Rudraksh held her small baby hand in his big giant hand leading her to the counter.

Reaching the counter he was going to pay bill but she stopped him.

A: Aadha bill main dungi.. aapko pura bill bharne ki zaroorat nhi hai ( she was going to give the money when he held her hand softly and payed the bill)  Arrey... Main de toh....( She was interrupted by him )

(I will pay half the bill.. you do not need to pay the full bill.. Hey..I was going to give..)

R: Shh ( he said putting his index finger on her soft lips ) aapko yahan main laya toh bill bhi main hi dunga.. ( then speaking a bit louder looking towards the girl who was trying to flirt with him) aur vese bhi apni hone wali biwi par paise kharch karne mein kya burai hai..nai

(Shh..I brought you here, so I will pay the bill.. And anyway, what's the harm in spending money on your future wife?)

Avira's and that girl's eyes widened. The girl looked embarrassed and our Avira was standing shocked, surprised, lips slightly parted and a bit blushing as he called her his to be wife 💜.

Rudraksh again held her hand and led her to his car. They were driving in silence when Rudra stopped his car on the side of the road.

A: (looking around) hum yahan kyun ruke hain ?
(Why did we stop here,?)

R: Hum ab street food khayenge uske baad hum fair mein chalenge

(Now we will eat street food and then we will go to the fair)

A: Fair! Fair mein jane ka mera kabse mann tha.. ( she said excitedly )
(Fair! I so wanted to go to the fair)