Part 14 💜

Avira's POV 😳
Finally I'm now a married woman.. I'm someone's wife and daughter- in- law. Right now I'm sitting on the bed, in our room, slightly nervous, thinking about what's going to happen.

Itni der ho gyi.. Rudra abhi tak nhi aaya. Iss waqt toh main sirf wait hi kar sakti hun.
(It's been so long.. Rudra hasn't come yet. At this point I can only wait.)

Heart- aa jayega Rudra.. itni jaldi kis baat ki?..
(Rudra will come.. What is the need of such a hurry?)

Me- mujhe koi jaldi nhi hai.. main toh bas soch rhi thi kyunki mujhe bed par baithe hue kam se kam 15 ya 20 minute ho chuke hain.
(I'm in no hurry..I was just thinking because it has been at least 15 or 20 minutes since I sat on the bed.)

I looked at the decorations, it's beautiful but honestly telling.. I'm not yet ready for our first night. I'm getting anxious. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Rudra has already entered inside the room and was coming towards me. I don't have that much courage to look at him right now.
" Hi " he said slowly sitting beside me maintaining a distance.

" Hi " I whispered taking a glance at him. Oh my god.. he is looking handsome would be an understatement. He is looking freaking hot. Main itni lucky kese ho gyi.

"Aap kapde badal lijiye, iss lehenge mein uncomfortable feel ho rha hoga" He said looking at my lehenga.
(You should change your clothes, you might be feeling uncomfortable in this lehenga.)

I nodded and went to the bathroom. I first tried to remove my jewelleries, but I got tired after trying so much. I decided to take help from Rudra so I came out of the bathroom, he has already changed his clothes and was using his phone.

Rudra's night clothes

I hesitantly walked towards him as he was sitting on the chair which was infront of the bed.

" Rudra " he looked up from his phone when he heard my voice. Aah.. his gorgeous face and gorgeous grey eyes. He kept staring at me with so many emotions in his eyes.

" Vo.. mujhe tumhari help chahiye" I said fidgeting with my fingers.
(Uh..I want your help)

Without saying anything he stood up, held my hand, took me towards the dressing table and made me sit at the vanity chair. He started to remove all the pins and jewelleries.
" Agar dard ho toh bata dena " he said still focusing on removing the jewelleries.
(Let me know if it hurts)

He was gently doing his work.
After a while my hairs was free from the bun. My head and neck was paining now. " Thank you " I thanked him looking down at my lap.

" You're welcome, aapko koi bhi help chahiye ho aap mujhse bejhijhak bol sakti hain" he replied giving me a cute smile showing his dimples.
(You're welcome, If you need any help, feel free to tell me.)

I smiled at him and again moved inside the bathroom to change into comfortable clothes. I wore a black t-shirt and grey payjama.

Rudraksh's POV ❣️
I'm using my phone to distract my mind. I was mindlessly scrolling, I heard a clicking of door, there she stood my newly wedded wife, Mrs. Avira Rudraksh Agnihotri. It sounds so blissful to my ears. She was wearing a black t- shirt and grey payjama.

Avira's t- shirt and payjama (imagine her with red chura, sindoor and mangalsutra)

" Kya kar rhe ho ?" She asked softly sitting on the chair beside me. I was losing myself in her innocent eyes.
(What are you doing?)

"Umm.. kuch nhi.. bas ese hi phone chala rha tha." I said nervously. Gosh.. now the atmosphere feels awkward.
(Umm.. nothing.. I was just using the phone)

" Hmm.. mujhe bhookh lagi hai. Main toh itni nervous thi ki mujhse kuch khaya hi nhi gya." She says pouting.
No.. please don't do that. Main apne aap ko control nhi kar paunga.
(Hmm.. I'm hungry. I was so nervous that I didn't eat anything. )

" Main aapke liye kuch khane ko lekar aata hun " I said and stood up but she held my hand.
(I'll bring something for you to eat)

" Main bhi chalun..please " she said blinking her eyes. Aah.. her cute antics.
(Can I also come.. Please)

I nodded, then we started walking towards the kitchen. She sat on the slab whereas I was making something for her to eat. Arranging the food in a plate I gave it to Avira.
She took a morsel and forwarded towards my lips.

" Khalo.. maine dekha ki tumne bhi kuch nhi kha rakha. Khali pait sona acha nhi hota " she said and pointed towards her hand.
(Eat it.. I noticed that you also haven't eaten anything. It is not good to sleep on an empty stomach)

Wordlessly, I ate from her hands. It felt so good. I'm staring at her while she's feeding me lovingly. I'm loving her more and more now.

After eating and washing the plate, we returned back to our room. We stood before the bed, looking at the decorations.
Avira- ( folding her hands and nodding ) Hume yeh decoration hata dena chahiye na..
(We should remove this decoration no)

I hummed, like that we started removing all the flowers. After 15 minutes we were lying on the bed huffing. I looked at Avira, her eyes were drooping, so I patted her head till she falls asleep. Then I hold her pinky finger with my pinky finger and slept.

And.. This was our first night... Just feeling each other without touching, feeling each other's presence, the starting of our journey to know each other.

💕This is the beginning of a new chapter in our life 💕

To be continued...🤘