Part 17 。◕‿◕。

Rudraksh's POV ಠ_ಠ
It was the moment, when we were finally about to kiss...we were so close, But that chepdi Jasmine barged into our room, interrupting our beautiful moment. I just hate her...😖 I was so angry that I was about to burst on her when I felt Ira caressing my fisted hand, I calmed down a little.

I'm not a short-tempered man, but there are such things and people which make me lose my calm and Jasmine is one of them.
" Kya tumhe kisine knock karna nhi sikhaya? " I asked Jasmine gritting my teeth.
(Didn't anyone teach you to knock?)

" Rudra.. tum mujhse itna rude kyun ho rhe ho? Maine aisa kya kiya hai jo tum mujhse thik se baat bhi nhi kar rhe? (Batting her eyelashes) Anyways... Mujhe apne friends ke sath club jana hai, tum chaloge mere sath?" Jasmine asked me trying to act like she's so innocent (note the sarcasm).
(Rudra.. Why are you being so rude to me? What have I done that you are not even talking to me properly? Anyways,I want to go to the club with my friends, will you come with me?)

" Sach kyun nhi bolti ki tumhe sirf ek driver chahiye aur main bata dun ki main tumhara drive nhi hun. Aur ab kisi ke room mein ghusne se pehle knock zaroor kar lena." I said glaring at her then stormed out of the room and went upstairs to the terrace.
(Why don't you tell the truth that you only need a driver and let me tell you that I am not your drive. And now you must knock before entering someone's room.)

I was frustrated.. I won't let Jasmine come in between me and Avira. I'm so damn fed up with her.

Avira's POV ✨
He stormed out of our room angrily. Jasmine was still there standing shocked.
"Yeh sab tumhari wajah se ho rha hai. Agar tum beech mein nhi aati toh aaj Rudra mera hota." She said bitterly.
(All this is happening because of you. If you had not come in between then Rudra would have been mine today.)

Huh.. now I understand why Rudra was harsh with her. How dare she accuse me. She's the one intervening between us...." Beech mein main nhi.. tum aayi ho, mere aur Rudra ke beech mein. Acha hoga tum yahan se chali jao aur mujhe nhi lagta ki Rudra ko bilkul bhi pasand aayega agar koi uski biwi ko galat bole toh." I replied standing infront of her firmly.
(I am not in between.. you have come between me and Rudra. It would be better if you go away from here and I don't think Rudra would like it at all if someone speaks ill of his wife.)

"Rudraksh sirf Avira ka hai aur Avira sirf Rudraksh ki... Main kisi ko bhi hume alag nhi karne dungi.. chahe vo family hi kyun na ho." I stated. I don't know from where I got this much courage.
(Rudraksh belongs only to Avira and Avira belongs only to Rudraksh... I will not let anyone separate us... even if it is family.)

She looked surprised, I know why... coz she couldn't have even imagined that I could be this bold. Well.. I had to be because of him, for Rudra, my husband. Aur yeh hoti kon hai humare beech mein aane wali. After that she left our room stomping her heels, I shrugged.

But then I recalled about Rudra, pata nhi gusse mein kya karde. I stepped out the room but then remembered about cup of coffee I prepared for him. It was cold by now and decided to make another one. Downstairs I saw Maa and papa bidding goodbye to Malini aunty and Jasmine, they were holding their luggages.

" Avira beta.. Rudraksh kahan hai? "
Papa asked me. I thought Rudra came downstairs.
(Avira dear, where is Rudraksh?)

"Uh.. papa vo upar hi hai." I said a bit hesitantly. He probably will be on terrace, I have to check.
(Uh.. dad he's upstairs only)

" Acha.. koi nhi, vese inko bye kardo Avira, Malini Di aur Jasmine wapas apne ghar ja rhe hain." Maa said with a wide smile. I can sense how happy she is.
(Oh it's okay, well boss them bye Avira, Malini Di and Jasmine are going back to their house)