“All in due time.” Grigori suddenly announced, and the TBOAH!Dragons’ blinked in surprise, and their gazes soon lowered to the invisible entity they now sensed upon her own lap. Her smile, unfortunately was grim and full of sorrow. The TBOAH!Dragons swallowed thickly and restrained themselves from releasing their Dragon Fear. They did not wish to upset the goddess any more than she already appeared to be, so they restlessly went back to bidding their time.

Cale thought about the Black Dragon’s emotions as he moved his gaze to the location the magic bombs had shot up into the air. The knights and mages were heading to that location.

However, Cale’s group had already left the scene. They then used the invisibility magic device Cale had borrowed from Billos to hide in the farthest corner of the plaza.
Then Choi Han will chase after the mage to kill him.’

Cale looked toward the top of the Bell Tower. Eric and the rest had already stopped moving. They were able to figure out from what the mages were saying that the magic bombs were supposed to explode in the plaza, but ended up exploding in the mountain far away to the south. How could they not? Redika said it himself from the top of the Bell Tower.
‘Unfortunately, nobody died. Why did they go off over there?’
Redika continued to speak in that metal screeching voice.
“Guess this one was a failure.”

The King started to shout toward Redika.
“What are you doing? Who are you? Do you think you will be fine after attempting to commit such a deed?!”
King Zed’s response changed after realizing that it was not just an attack that was planned. The fact that they were trying to detonate magic bombs directly next to the royal family and nobles was no different than declaring war against this kingdom.

But Cale had a different thought regarding Redika’s statement.

And this moment right here is the moment TCF!Zed had been dreading to be correct about – evidently just as he’d predicted while he had missed Redika’s statement in the chaos – Cale had not. He mentally chided himself for having the audacity to promise punishment when he could barely maintain a regal decorum in the face of the terrorist.

TCF!Zed wished he could get his hands on Redika and wring his neck for making him experience and display such an embarrassing side of himself. He felt ashamed and mortified, but also proud because despite his poor decorum, the Alberu on the Palantír was handling himself very well. On the Palantír TCF!Alberu looked composed and rational, unlike the Third Prince, who was practically being embraced and shielded by his mother, the Queen.

The Palantír was revealing the calm and composed Crown Prince TCF!Alberu, who was by this point very used to protecting himself from the threats the Queen sent his way, and was no stranger to danger. He was therefore able to naturally keep his composure and observe the situation in order to seek out the best possible solution that could be used to his advantage.

It was only natural that he looked steadfast and dignified while doing so – Cale smiled at the sight of TCF!Alberu being revealed upon the Palantír. He could now appreciate this side of his Sworn Brother, whereas in the past, he could not.

‘…, ‘This one,’ was a failure?’
Cale’s expression stiffened, worried that there was something else as well. His changed expression made Taylor, who was approaching Cale to speak thinking that things were now okay, stop moving. He then looked toward the top of the Bell Tower like Cale was doing.
“Oh well then.”

The metal screeching voice rang throughout the plaza. Redika shouted toward the king and the knights without caring about the fact that the mages used levitation magic to approach him.

The sound of a snap was heard, and a moment later, a new dread filled the people from the TBOAH!World.  

He snapped his fingers and two people appeared next to him.

They could already guess what was about to happen, and they were all agreeing that this was somehow equally as bad and as traumatizing as what they’d experienced in their own world.

These two were just wearing black attires without the red star and white star symbol on their chest. They were each wearing a backpack. Cale started to frown.
‘Those are the remaining bombs.’

“No… the last two bombs in our world were also different. One was on a civilian, and the other was in the Bell Tower.” TBOAH!Rosalyn barely whispered out; she was scared of what she was going to see unfold upon the screen. She still had nightmares about what happened in the Plaza even though so many years had passed and they’d experienced much worse things since then.

Those two people were most likely members of the assassin team of the secret organization. They were people whose lives did not matter. Cale now understood the location of the remaining two bombs. The two of them each took out three scrolls and ripped them at the same time.
Shield, acceleration, and combustion.
“Go.”

Someone swore under their breath, and several others raised their hands, preparing to cover they eyes so that they would not have to watch this terrible scene. TBOAH!Choi Han had his fists clenched and was wondering if this was the moment his counterpart stepped forward and revealed himself to be a swordmaster. However, he dared not breathe a word. The tension in his body was as tight as a bowstring, and his frayed nerves were close to snapping at this point.

Redika gave the order and the two people, whose bodies were now burning, rushed toward the citizens below the Bell Tower. Redika shot out two balls of red mana toward the two people.
“S-stop them!”

Magic bombs were guaranteed to go off if they were not dismantled.
Unfortunately, Redika was closer to these two people than anybody else.
The red mana reached the backpacks of the two suicide bombers. The bombs were going to detonate soon. The two people, who had used acceleration magic, were rushing toward the plaza at a fast speed.

One of the two rushed toward the royal family while the other…
‘He’s coming this way.’
Rushed toward the nobles. All of this happened in less than 10 seconds.
- I’m coming!
Cale raised his hand as he heard the dragon’s voice.
“Aaaaaaah!”
“R, run away!”
“Dodge!”

It was too late to dodge. You were not going to get out of the bomb’s range simply by running for a few seconds.
“C, Cale, let’s go!”
“Young master Cale, hurry!”
Eric, Taylor, Gilbert, and Amiru did not run away right away like the others. They were trying to save Cale as well. However, it was all too late. Cale was extremely annoyed. If he started to run and the bomb went off, he would probably lose an arm. However, the Vitality of the Heart would help him recover his arm.

"Oh wow!! It can even do that?!" Taylor marveled and then he frowned immediately a short moment later. "No, that's no excuse Young Master Cale!?" Taylor grumbled, shaking his head. His voice was full of disapproval at Cale's lack of urgency in the face of literal danger.

However, the people who were trying to protect him would lose at least a limb no matter how fast they ran. They would also not be able to recover from their injuries as he could. Rather than allowing something like that to happen…
“…Sigh.”

The moment the TCF!World people heard Cale let out that sigh, the tension, and fear in their bodies disappeared entirely and they knew that this was the moment their loveable Supreme Commander openly stepped forward as their saviour for the first time.