"Off course!"
Vashisth spoke while his lips formed a smile. Lakshman's attitude of being responsible and devoted was what made him special.

.

Then Lakshman just took his leave from Vashisth and moved around the corridor. The decoration and lighting were all so perfect as he just waited for the moon to rise, which would make this place more beautiful.

.
.

He just moved along the corridor while taking slow steps, where his mind bubbled with memories of how he and Shatrughn ran through the length after a crazy prank, how they would sneak into the kitchen, and how this very place has been decorated for every special occasion.

.

As he was just moving along the corridor, suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his neck, which pulled him into a tight embrace while he took a few wobbly steps, balancing himself.

.
.
.

"Are! Are! Shatru!... Loosen your grip..."
He spoke as he ran out of breath, for which he scrunched his eyes and threw his arms around in a repulsive way.

"Bhaiya!"
Shatrughn spoke while he tightened his grip and pulled him into a tight hug while he placed his head over Lakshman's shoulder.

"Shat..."
He spoke while pushing him a little.

And Shatrughn moved away a little while his arms rested on his shoulders; his eyes just looked into his as pure love sparkled. Both of them stood opposite while giving a long stare.

.

He just stood staring at Lakshman, and when he suddenly threw himself in his embrace, he just clung himself to his body while wrapping his arms around Lakshman like a baby.

"Lalla, are you okay?"
Lakshman asked in concern while his fingers ran through his hair protectively.

.
.
.

And Shatrughn just stood silent; only his breath was heard. Lakshman could feel his warmth and read his mind. They just stood hugging each other in the deserted corridor.

.
.
.

"Shatru?"
He called his name as a small smile played on his lips. For which Shatrughn responded.

.
.
.

"Bhaiya, do you know that today's a very special day?"
Shatrughn spoke softly while his head rested on his shoulder as he spoke like a child. And Lakshman brushed his back lovingly.

"Yes, I do. That Ram Bhaiya returned Ayodhya after fourteen years."
Lakshman scoffed while listening to him.

"That's true, but..."
And Shatrughn took a pause.

"But?"
Lakshman asked playfully, for which Shatrughn smiled.

.

"This is the very day when I got my childhood back, my better half back, my reflection, and..."
His lips trembled as tears formed, and his breath turned heavy.

"Moreover, I was no longer a person with responsibility but a person with others responsibility; someone's Lalla, someone's Ladla... And... I just won you back... after a fierce battle between me and destiny. So this day is very special for me."
His voice broke while his eyes turned teary as he felt Lakshman's warmth.

.

"Hey, Shatru, you are getting emotional."
Lakshman spoke as he closed his lashes while he pulled him closer, as he had never seen him like this. The moments that he had spent with his little brother flashed before his eyes, as his heart felt heavy and his lips formed a smile.