Then she felt someone hugging her from the back. "Yoon, its so sweet. Thank you. I didn't expected it from you", said Sohee in a low voice. Yoongi said still back-hugging her, "Anything for you."

Sohee smiled and Yoongi turned her around. Now, they were facing each other. Yoongi got lost in Sohee's beauty for a minute and kept staring at her. Sohee shook him a bit and asked, "Are you alright?" "You are looking gorgeous", said Yoongi. Sohee blushed and looked away.

Everyone else was looking at them while hiding a little bit away. Tae was loosing his shit. He whispered yelled, "Hyung will ruin the timing. What the hell!! He needs to take noona at the centre. What is he doing?"

"I told you. He will ruin everything", said Jin. "I will kill him if he did something wrong", said Hobi. "He will not", said Jungkook. Everyone looked at Jungkook but didn't said anything.

"Look there. He is taking her to the centre", said Minho. Everyone looked towards them.

Yoongi took Sohee to the centre and they stood facing each other. Then the platform beneath them started rising. Sohee looked around and held Yoongi's hand and said, "W-what is-----". "Shhh! Calm down. You will like it", said Yoongi.

After few seconds, soft music started playing and water start running around Yoongi and Sohee. It was looking as if it was their own little world. They both were looking at each other, completely lost in each other's eyes.

Then Yoongi pulled Sohee a little closer and wrapped his hands around her waist and spoke, "Sohee.... thank you for always being with me. Thank you for always supporting me and loving me. I.... I really.... I really ....really......".

Yoongi was stuttering from few minutes now and was struggling to say those three magical words to Sohee. Sohee chuckled and said, "You can't say it."

Yoongi become a little embarressed and said, "I can... and I will... Just give me a minute." Sohee laughed again. "Stop laughing", said Yoongi. "Okay okay", said Sohee trying to control her laugh.

Just then the platform started descending downwards and water stopped running around them. After they reached down, a cute little toy train came towards them with a whistle. It stopped beside Yoongi's feet and he bent down and took the little box from the train's carriage.

Then he looked at Sohee and went on one knee and took a deep breathe before speaking. He opened the box in front of her revealing couple rings and spoke, "Sohee.... I .... I want to say..... I...."

Yoongi was not able to express himself. On the other hand, Tae whispered yelled again, "Why he is taking so long? I gave him such easy lines to say. I hope he said I love you to noona above there." "I don't think he said that. Sohee was laughing", said Jin. Tae pulled his hair in frustation and whispered yelled again, "I set it up for him to say those three words. He is ruining everything." "Look there", said Yoona. Everybody looked at them and saw Yoongi still on one knee but not speaking anything. It seems like he was frozen.

"Is he not planning to get up?", said Tae now getting more frustated. Tae sighed and said, "I am going there to-----". "No hyung... you can't go", said Jungkook and stopped him from going in between.

Tae was about to say something but then heard Yoongi's yell, "TAE... I AM SORRY. I am going to do it my way." Everyone looked towards Yoongi.

He stood up straight in front of Sohee with ring box still in his hand. He looked at Sohee and suddenly pulled her head closer and started kissing her. She also kissed him back. They shared a long kiss. After some time, they broke the kiss and Yoongi looked at Sohee intensely and spoke, "I am not good at such big proposals or something. I know I am not good with words too but I know, you know what I feels. But still... today I want to express myself. Just wait for a minute."