Chapter || 19

"Move a bit more this way," Eunji instructed as she snapped photos. She was just about finished with her last photoshoot for the day.

"Ah, that's great! We're done. Thank you everyone!" Eunji exclaimed. She got all her things together and made her way back to her office where she had a lot of pictures to review.

When she got to her office she went straight to work on reviewing all the photos. She was so immersed in her work that she lost track of time.

"Eunji"

Startled, Eunji looked up to see Hyeonjin standing in front of her desk with his usual egotistic smirk.

"What- Don't you know how to knock?" Eunji sputtered.

"Ah, Eunji. We're friends, aren't we? I don't need to knock." Hyeonjin smiled conceitedly.

"We are not friends, Hyeonjin. If there's something you need tell me now, if not leave," Eunji stated.

"Now, Eunji. Are you really going to act this way with me? You know how I feel about you. I gave you space for a while but I'm tired of waiting. Stop putting it off and just accept that you feel the same way. I know you do," Hyeonjin said gradually moving closer.

"You are crazy if you think-" Eunji was cut off by the sound of creaking by the door and quiet footsteps. She glanced at the door and noticed that it was open a crack.

"Oh, you really are an idiot, Hyeonjin. I hope someone heard and reports you. Getting fired would humble you," Eunji laughed.

Hyeonjin looked worried for a quick second before he put back on his usual smug look.

"Whatever. I have things to do anyways. This isn't finished, Eunji." He walked out the office looking bothered.

When is he going to let it go? Maybe I should've told Joshua about this already. He always knows what to do.