Halloween Special

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Seeing that it's Halloween I thought I'd do a cute Halloween chapter. It's not meant to go along with the storyline it's just a cute little one shot. I hope you like it!
---------------------------------------------------
Eunji woke up feeling especially cheerful. There was a feeling of excitement in the air. Why? It was Halloween, one of Eunji's favorite days in the whole year. She never stopped celebrating even when all the people her age claimed they were too old to partake in "childish" things. Eunji was young at heart and she knew how to have a good time.

This particular Halloween was special though. She was in the U.S for a long awaited vacation with Jeonghan. She couldn't wait to spend it with him.

Eunji had missed trick or treating. When she was studying photography in the U.S she grew to love the tradition. Her and her college friends would dress up and go to the neighborhoods near the campus. It was always so much fun. Jeonghan had never been trick or treating and Eunji was excited to take him for his first time.

She looked at Jeonghan sleeping peacefully next to her and she debated if she should wake him up or not. Eventually her excitement got the best of her and she decided to wake him up.
She gently poked his cheek playfully. He was still sound asleep.

Eunji gave him a kiss and ran her fingers through his hair. At this he started to wake up.

"Good morning sleepy baby", Eunji said

Sleepily, he looked up at her smiling. "Good morning."

"It's Halloween! Are you excited? I have fun things planned for us." Eunji said enthusiastically

"Of course since I get to spend it with you. I know how much you love this holiday and I love seeing you happy." Jeonghan said

Eunji blushed at him. "Aww thank you love. Let's go get ready so we can start our day."

---------------------------------------------------

Eunji drove them to a little cafe nearby. There were Halloween themed and pumpkin flavored treats. They sat at a table just enjoying each other's company, drinking coffee, and eating.

Once they were done they walked to a park and enjoyed looking at all the trees with their orange leaves swaying in the breeze. They sat on a bench and appreciated the beautiful autumn weather.

Eunji loved that she could just sit with Jeonghan in silence and enjoy his presence. No words had to be spoken. His hand in hers said more than enough.

After spending time at the park they did some last minute shopping and headed back to their hotel.

They got ready in their costumes. They had decided to do a couple costume.

(credits to owner)

(credits to owner)

When Eunji was doing Jeonghan's makeup he kept making funny faces.

"Jeonghan if you don't stop it won't look right", Eunji complained

With a smirk, Jeonghan cupped her cheeks and gave her a kiss. Eunji was caught by surprise.

"Yah, Jeonghan! Let me do your makeup. Sit still." Eunji tried not to smile

By the time they were done it was getting dark. They got in the car and drove to a
neighborhood close by. Candy bags ready, they got out of the car.

"So, uh, what do we do?", Jeonghan asked confused

"We walk from house to house and we knock on the door. Once they open it you say "Trick or Treat!" and they give you candy", Eunji explained

Suspicious, Jeonghan asked, "Okay. But why do we say "Trick or Treat"? Are they going to prank us or something?"

"No, Hannie. It's just a saying. Come on, it'll be fun!"

They walked from house to house, their candy bags getting more and more full by the minute. Eunji was having so much fun collecting candy and seeing Jeonghan get scared by the Halloween props. She found it funny that he was the one getting tricked for once.

They walked for hours laughing and getting jumpscared until their bags were too heavy to carry. It was late once they reached their car. Jeonghan looked happy on the drive back to the hotel. Eunji was glad she got to spend this Halloween with him.