She look so adorable right now to the point that i want to squish her mandu cheeks, but right now the pain is overwhelming me.

I sighed as I looked away then carefully removed myself from her.

"She's right, that you need to put a label first before you claim me". I pointed it out.

Her soft expression turns into a stoic one. Her eyes became void, I can't see any emotions in it.

"Lisa. We've talked about this already" She said in all seriousness to her voice.

I sighed deeply as secretly wipes the tears that are already forming to my eyes.

"I-I know..Its just that..I want to feel like you're really mine as much as I am yours, Jennie.."

I said as I fought back a sob trying to escape from my lips. Then, i felt her cups my face as she brings it closer to hers.

"And it is indeed that you are mine as much as i am yours."

"...the only problem is..You're not ready to put a label on it"

I said as I pulled away from her. Her face screams confusement as she watches me to move away from her.

"Lisa—"

Before she can even reply, I fastly walks away from her.

"Hey Lis—wait, why are you cryi—" I engulfs my bestfriend Jisoo tightly as i cry over her shoulder.

"What...happened?" She asked as she pushed me softly to look at me.

I chuckled as i shook my head, "oh, you know..Typical Jennie"

Her face became serious as she crossed her arms.

"What did she do this time?" She asked as she arched her right eyebrow.

I waved my hand, assuring her that it's no biggie.

"We just had the usual conversation, and I can't control my tears any longer so i walk out then came here. I just don't want her to see me crying" I explained as i tried to smile.

Jisoo's eyes soften as she uncrossed her arms then pulled me into a tight hug.

"When will you ever stop?" Jisoo asked after she pulled away from our hug.

I sadly smiled at her as I looked down, "I will, if someone gets tired"

The class has finally ended which I released a sigh of relief as I can finally feel my soft bed later on.

The whole day I've managed to avoid Jennie at all costs, but I kind of noticed that she's also ignoring me, despite that I always caught her staring at me or taking glances. She didn't even text me after our classes ended. But there's something else that i noticed..

Why's Seulgi always with her??

Why now? Now that me and Jennie are not in good terms?

Seulgi is a friend of mine and also Jisoo. Jisoo is the one who introduced me to Seulgi and surprisingly, we clicked instantly because of our 'silly chaotic side' per Jisoo say.

Jennie noticed that Seulgi is always with Jisoo and I, so she questioned when we became friends? So I told her.

Thats when I found out that She and Seulgi are classmates since freshmen.

And that's...when I found out that she knew that Seulgi had feelings for her back then..

But seeing them always being close to each other earlier gave me an unnerving feeling.