"Manoban!" Lisa snapped from the heart clenching scene as she looked behind her to see her best buddy, Jisoo.

Jisoo is her best buddy since freshmen, she's like a sister to her. A sister by heart. She's also friends with Jennie.

And its a coincidence that she's in a relationship with Jennie's best buddy too, Park Chaeyoung.

Same as Jisoo and Lisa, they've been friends since freshmen.

"Why you looking like you've been heartbroken or something?" Jisoo confusing asked as she glance to where Lisa was looking before.

"oh. You still haven't talk with her about it?" Jisoo asked Lisa curiously but the ravenette simply sighed.

Yes, Jisoo knew about it as well as her girlfriend too. Lisa told about it to the couple last week when she can't handle the scenes that is happening everyday infront of her. It's slowly killing her.

Lisa chuckled as she looked at Jisoo with pain swims to her doe eyes. "How can i? when even we're all alone i feel like we're still doing the act?"

She can't tell it to her girlfriend because she worry what her girlfriend will tell her. And plus, whats worse is Jennie isn't giving her much attention these past few weeks.

Yes she replies to the ravenette's messages but its just not the same as before.

Everything comes fast to Lisa. First she was happy because Jennie had finally said yes to her, one month before December. They both welcomed the Christmas and New year then after that conversation that they had, Jennie changed. In first week when their classes started they were okay, they even secretly exchanging winks and smirks. Even secretly going on some empty corridors to kiss, but after 2 weeks Jennie can be seen slowly distancing herself and been clingy to their friend Seulgi.

Lisa is extremely confused by the sudden change of Jennie.

She tried everything to know why Jennie has been acting like that. She even tried confronting Jennie about it but the brunette just simply replied to her,

"Lisa, I'm just being careful"

Then, she immediately changed their topic.

Ever since then, Lisa started to regret her decision by agreeing to Jennie's idea.

Jisoo sighed as she holds Lisa's left shoulder.

"Chaeng have been giving her a hint but it seems your girl can't understand what she was saying. But don't worry, as you said we won't spill anything that we know something" Jisoo said with a calm smile.

Lisa begged for them not to tell to any souls that she and Jennie are in a relationship. And also asked them to act like they don't know anything when they're with Jennie, which the couple agreed.

"well, you need to be more specific before that mandu gets your point. But thank you though for trying to knock some sense to that kitten." Lisa jokingly said as she chuckled lighty.

Jisoo laughed but soon stopped when she felt arms wrapping around her waist. She turned around and was greeted by a beautiful blonde smiling to her.

"My baby!" Jisoo squealed as she hugs her girlfriend tightly.

"have you had your breakfast, my love?" Jisoo asked sweetly as she broke the hug but her arm is still on the blonde's shoulder.

"Yes, honey" Chaeng replied with a smile.

"Hey Lisa, how's it going with that brat?" Chaeng jokingly asked.

Lisa playfully glared at chaeng but nonetheless chuckled.