“Yes no one else can have this spot!” Caleb added, his demands had Cody smirking as he turned to see why. In between the two rock formations was a crystal that the sun beams bounced off creating a star symbol right in front of them. 

“Our star” Cody whispered, both twins nodded while yawning as they watched the sunset peacefully. 

“Thank you” 

“Your welcome Caleb” 

“Love you” 

“Love you more” 

Cody smiled down at the twins who reached for one another and held each other close. He hoped his father knew what he was doing because Tristan was special and so was Caleb, even if they weren’t family by blood, Cody knew one thing; he would keep this secret to his death. 

“I love you both boys, I will protect you for the rest of your lives” Cody’s words echoed around the area and in their brains, these words would stick with them for life. 

End of Memory…

And they certainly did, Crosshair found himself blinking awake, not realising he had fallen into a snooze, he was unaware of the presence on either side of him until he heard chuckling. Turning his head he saw a grinning Fives looking at him while on his left was Hunter who smiled down at him.

“Thank you Kote” Crosshair whispered, allowing his husbands who he was calling soulmates for now on, to pull him close. “Thank you for everything” his words soon were echoed by the other two who basically sat together with Crosshair in their laps. 

“Tris?” 

“Yes Evan” 

“Can we call you Erikson?” 

“No” 

“But why?” 

“Because I said so” 

“Hunter help me out here” 

“You are on your own Fives, I’m more than happy to call him Tristan” 

“But that’s not his name,” Fives whined. 

“And yet we call you Fives,” Crosshair teased, making Fives shove him slightly.

“Well at least I am not named like some bozo called Hunter? Who names themself that?” Fives challenged in a teasing tone.

“That would depend on what your rating of a Hunter would be since you claim yourself as a number” Hunter teased, riling Fives up, the man lifted Crosshair out of his lap and chased after Hunter who jogged towards the water. Fives immediately tackled him, the two glad they had left their phones in the truck. Crosshair only laughed at their behaviour. 

“Aren’t you going to join them?” 

A cold whisper of a familiar voice in the slight breeze had Crosshair turning around only to blink back tears, their standing beside the famous rocks hosting the crystal was Cody who barely waved. 

“I love you kid” 

“Love you too” Crosshair barely whispered before he was wrapped up by the waist and lifted into arms, Fives was grinning down at him. Crosshair only laughed, allowing Hunter and Fives to wrap him up and pull him into the sea. He never said a word splashing around almost like he was a kid again, he couldn’t help but glance back but when he found nothing, he smiled knowing he had a very rare moment with a lost soul whom he was sure was causing mayhem wherever he may be. At least the secret was out and for once Cody could rest, heaven knows that man deserved it. 

A buzz on his water-proof watch alerted him to a message from Tech, he easily opened it and re-read the words that meant so much to him, The moon shines brightly on the sunlight, but not as far as an older brother on twins, those of not blood but love and safety. A visit from above came to deliver the message, I love you little brother’. 

Crosshair only sent a quick reply back before he dragged his soaking lovers to the truck bed which was still empty and climbed in. With ease Hunter and Fives did the same, once they had dried themselves, the last they wanted was Crosshair to be sick so Fives turned on the heater for the blanket they lay over all of them. Crosshair allowed the two to hold him as he snuggled closer into the two and held their hands tightly. 

“I love you both so much and I am thankful for everything you have done for me which includes protecting and sharing your love for me. I couldn’t have asked for better lovers and I am proud to call you my soulmates” Crosshair whispered as he watched the stars above them peek out of the almost glowing clouds. 

Fives and Hunter shared a smile over Crosshairs head, “We love you too Tris and are thankful for everything you have expressed while allowing us to love you, a trust you have given us that we will never be able to repay” Hunter spoke in his famous baritone voice which had Crosshair smiling. 

“Plus without us you wouldn’t have become the most loyal individual to a hospital” Fives teased, Crosshair only laughed as the stars finally came out and the two he loved wrapped him up. Hunter smiled, kissing Crosshair deeply before he pulled away and Fives did the same before the two shared a kiss of their own. 

“Thank you” 

“Your welcome Tristan” Fives and Hunter said in harmony. 

For once, the three had nothing to worry about as they held each other close and just listened to the peace from the stars and night sounds all around them. They were all finally at peace, and had found love in one another. The secret all together was finally out and Crosshair had found his family, one biological and one made out of pure love. Which one he would rather have would be up to him but as he always said, his kids came first and if it hadn’t been for that little blond miracle baby, he didn’t know how his life would have turned out. 

For a final time, he was thankful for all his family but mostly he was thankful for Omega, for turning his world upside down and he wouldn’t have it any other way. 

The End…

Ta Da! This book is finally finished! Call it a early Christmas Present! :)
I want to say thank you all who have/had read this, I am greatful for all who have taken a chance to interact with this book! I have enjoyed writing this and hearing others opinions about it, this book is one of my personaly favourites but now that it is over, another book will be on the horizon into being released. I hope you check it out! It will have other focuses as well as the bad batch.

Again, thank you for joining me on this journey.
Big thanks to anyone who has; read, votes and/or commented!

Well until next time! ;)