Chapter 38

Silence filled the truck as Hunter drove down the highway on the way to the police station. Crosshair was fiddling with the handcuffs when Fives phone went off. Fives answered only to freeze, it was Obi-wan telling him to turn his police radio on. Hunter and Crosshair were confused when Fives detached his radio from his belt only to answer.

"This is Elite Squad number ES-02, just whom am I speaking to"

"That doesn't matter what does matter is the one known as Crosshair meets at Auburn bridge in the next thirty minutes or you will find three dead bodies swimming in the ocean. Their names are Caleb, Megan and Anakin. Time is ticking, let's end this, love" 

The radio turned off.

"Fives, I don't say this often and with you being no longer an officer. Do not engage under any circumstances but…" Obi-wan was cut off by what sounded like someone grabbing the radio.

"Fives, Crosshair, Hunter. Save my son, I will deal with the punishment" Cody's voice appeared over the radio only for it to be taken away and Obi-wan to repeat what he said earlier exclaiming officers were already enroute.

Crosshair could only grin while Fives frowned. 

"Hunter, please" Crosshair turned to his husband who only tightened his grip on the wheel seeing the turn off coming up. 

"Cross, we can't" 

"Hunter, if we don't, we lose not only Tech, but Omega and Skywalker. We don't leave anybody behind you know that!" 

"Tris, it's a trap, what about the twins?" 

"Naomi and Colton will be fine, now take the left turn and let's go get our family back"

Hunter could only sigh into his hand as he turned off the highway unaware a certain officer's car was following directly behind. An undercover one.

Fives grinned, readying his pistol while Crosshair fiddled with his handcuffs yet again. Hunter ignored the two as he manoeuvred the truck to park beside the bridge. About ten feet in front of them was a van where a smirking Tarkin stood with Rampart holding a pistol to Omega's head. 

Over a speaker Rampart said, "Tristan glad you could join us. Now please step forward and leave the other two behind".

Crosshair could only frown, Hunter shook his head when Crosshair went to move but froze when Omega was forced to her knees, she cried out for her parents. Crosshair immediately climbed over Fives lap and out the door. Shutting the door behind him, Crosshair walked forward until he stood two feet opposite them. Only then was Tech and Skywalker brought out of the vehicle, the two looked bruised and beaten. 

"Here's the deal, you come with us. One last time and I release these three" Tarkin said with a smile. Crosshair could only frown. Armed individuals appeared out of the van including Nala Se who was standing beside a smirking Sheamus. 

"What's in it for me?" Crosshair spoke up in a calm tone connecting eyes with Tech who blinked getting the message. 

"We will have another child together and you will be my personal…"

"Deal" Crosshair interrupted knowing Omega didn't need to hear whatever came out of the vile man's mouth. 

Tarkin could only grin, shoving Tech forward with Anakin, Crosshair was quick to grab the two and lead them over to the truck where he helped them climb in the back. Fives and Hunter glared at him as they found their new predicament they hadn't noticed earlier. Crosshair had handcuffed the two of them to each other and the pin was stuck making it impossible for them to take them off. He smirked, walking off back towards Omega.