Chapter 12: Lagoona's help

Y/n flies up and turns around hovering there, she started to feel hurt 'I hurt Deuce.' she thought. Everyone down on the bridge were hovered around Deuce laying on the ground with a huge burn and cut on his side. Clawdeen and Draculaura hear a noise from the water so they look over and see something move, they look at each other questioningly. Y/n's mother was behind a tree close to the water and as the ripple got closer, Clawdeen saw her "Y/N'S MOTHER RIGHT THERE!" Clawdeen yelled, everyone came over as a big wave hit her mother and made her lose focus. All of a sudden, Y/n started to turn back to normal but in the air. She drops "Y/N!" Everyone yells, Y/n falls into the river, she gets up, spitting up water "Oh that's gross." Y/n says standing up, she moves her body to untense it. Clawdeen and Draculaura run up "Y/n!" they both say in unison, Y/n jumps a little "Ah....guys..." she says rolling her eyes "Say something sooner then that, don't just run up on someone like that....geez..." she finishes but sees the look on their face "What?.........guys.....what is it." she says trembling. Y/n's eyes widen "Deuce!...." she says franticly, she rushes out of the river and up onto the bridge and stops when she sees Deuce laying on the ground "Oh no.... what did I do...." she says and then runs over, kneeling down beside him "I'm so sorry Deuce...." she says tearing up and then looks at the injury on Deuces side "Oh my...I did that..." She says covering her mouth in disgust of her self.  We all hear a noise coming from the water again, we all look over but Y/n took a little longer but by the time she got up and looked over to see a girl coming out of the river. Cleo looked carefully "Lagoona!" she yells and rushes over "Geez Lagoona, don't scare me like that." Cleo says. 

      Lagoona smiled "Bestie, sorry, just trying to help." she says looking sad. Cleo just smiles "Oh Bestie." she says hugging Lagoona. We all look the same direction when we heard a noise coming from the woods. Y/n gets up with tears in her eyes, but angry also, Her mom comes stumbling out. She stands straight up and looks over at all of them "Oh well well well. I see your little friend here helped you out. To bad...." Y/n's Mother said spitefully.  Y/n looks at her resentful "What did you do to me." Y/n says getting angrier "Oh silly girl, I used my magic of course." Her mother said dramatically, she then sighs "I used my magic to turn you into a different dragon that you couldn't control." she said nonchalantly. Y/n looks away as she closes her eyes, she tries to control her anger, she opens her eyes and they keep turning from a red/orange color to ice blue, Clawdeen notices "Um, Y/n...your eyes." she says nervously, Y/n looks down at Deuce who was laying there passed out, her eyes change back to red/orange. Y/n looks over at her mother "Mother, let's just end this." Y/n says as her eyes change to a dark red "Draculaura...I could use some of your magic right about now. I don't have magic remember." Y/n says smiling as she transforms into her dragon self. Draculaura smiles and nods, Draculaura starts attacking back with her own magic as Y/n flies down and grabs her mother by the arm as she was trying to dodge an attack from Draculaura. Y/n flies way up in the sky, she looks down at her Mother and let's go. 

       Soon after Y/n flies back down and changes back into her human form. Y/n lands and runs back over to Deuce "Has he woken up." Y/n asked emotionless. Everyone looked at each other worryingly "Y/n? Are you alright?" Cleo asked. Y/n stands up and turns to look at everyone, she had no expression on her face "Y/n?" Clawdeen asked worried, Y/n looks over at Clawdeen "What?" Y/n asked again emotionless. Everyone got extremely worried "You aren't the same as you where." Frankie says backing away. Y/n looks over at everyone "What you mean, It's me." Y/n says with no expression "We need to grab Deuce and take him back to school. He needs medical attention." Y/n says. Everyone nods and surrounds Deuce, picking him up off the ground back to school. Y/n sits in the nurses office, day and night, watching over Deuce but eventually she had to go back to her classes. Deuce was still in a coma days after, everyone would meet up in the nurses office to see him and to see if he wakes up if anyone was there so they could notify the others. Y/n walks in, everyone turned around to see you standing there "Uh.......Hi?" she says looking confused. Y/n walks over to Deuce and grabs his hand 'Please wake up soon and help get me out of here.' a voice said in her head but she shakes her head and the voice stops. Everyone steps back and looks at Y/n "Y/n? There is something wrong with you, You aren't acting right." Cleo says worryingly as she looks at everyone else.

        "What so ever do you mean, Cleo." Y/n says snickering, she looks up at everyone, her face is different, the expressions are off. She smiles evilly "Y/n, what's going on?" Frankie says scared "Oh dear Frankie, I'm not Y/n. I'm Adaline, her mother. I processed her body using magic so I could, you know, have fun with things and I was that's until you monsters had to ruin everything. Oh also have fun trying to save him....You won't have much luck, unless you can get Y/n back..." she says laughing. She takes off out the window and disappears as everyone ran over to the window to look out. Everyone takes a step back and looks at each other "We got to do something about that." Frankie says spacing out into her head.

Thank you for reading.

Also thank you so much for 1K reads, omg I can't believe it, thank you thank you so much. I never thought one of my books would ever get 1k reads on it and its all thanks to you guys. Thank you so much. I'm sorry for a late update, I just got out of the hospital the other night and I've been resting a lot. My Lupus is kicking me in the behind lol. Thank you again for 1K reads, I'm so beyond grateful <3  Until next time......BYE BYE!!!! (: