Chapter 8: Mother's Home Part 2

I just want to say that Heath will be coming into the story soon and so will Toralei Stripe, Just don't want you thinking, I forgot them lol also Cleo isn't going to be bad and no I don't hate Cleo, just not a big fan of her. Well anyways back to the story (:

     Draculaura walks up as Y/n's Mother looks at her as she laughs "What are you going to do Bat girl." Y/n's Mother says in a disgusted manor "Bat girl? Oh I haven't heard that one before." Draculaura says sarcastically. Y/n's Mother glares at her "Who taught you how to do magic?" Draculaura asked, Y/n's Mother laughs "And why would I tell you." Draculaura just shakes her head and looks down. Y/n comes up "Look Mother, I need you to leave and to never come back. I can't let you take Alandra away, she belongs with us...." Y/n said but before she could continue her Mother cut her off "No she does not. Alandra belongs with me and only me. Give me my baby back now!" Her mother yells "Mia!" Y/n's Father yells "Dad what are you doing?" Y/n says while looking at Mia. Her Father looked at her "Get your friends and sister out of here, I'll take care of this. Now go!!" Y/n's father says, Y/n nods and grabs Deuce's and Draculaura's hand and runs out to the rest of her friends. Y/n let's go of Draculaura's hand but kept Deuce's hand.

      "Guys, we have to go like now." Y/n says but as soon as they were about to leave, Y/n's father comes running out with Mia coming close behind him. As Y/n's father falls to the ground in pain, Mia shoots a glowing ball of light and instead of hitting Y/n's father it hits Deuce. Y/n looks over at Deuce in complete shock "Deuce!!" Y/n yells as he starts to fall to the ground. Deuce passes out, Draculaura runs over to Deuce "Deuce?!" Y/n looks over at her Mother "Mother!!!!" she says in an angry tone. Y/n transforms into a full dragon....    

This is kind of what her dragon form looks like:

      Y/n flies around, raring down at her Mother who is now throwing some kind of electricity

      Y/n flies around, raring down at her Mother who is now throwing some kind of electricity. Mia laughs "Well well well, Y/n, my girl has grown up." Y/n looks down at her angrily and screeches as she blows fire breath down at her Mother but before it hit her, she disappears. Y/n then flies down and lands transforming back to her normal self, she runs back over to Deuce and slides on her knees to him "Deuce!!?? Draculaura is he okay." Y/n says worriedly, Draculaura looks at Y/n and shakes her head "I don't know. I'm trying my best, I'll keep trying." Draculaura says and looks back down at Deuce who is laying unconscious. "We need to bring him inside and lay him on my bed so he is comfortable." Y/n says to everyone. Frankie, Clawdeen, Draculaura and Y/n all help each other to get Deuce up and carries him into Y/n's bedroom, lays him on her bed as Draculaura continues to try to find a way to wake him up. Y/n walks out to her father and sister, as soon as Alandra saw Y/n she got up and ran to her, hugging her "Will your friend be okay?" Alandra asked scared "Draculaura is trying all she can to help him. I really hope he will be" Y/n said in a worried tone. An hour or so has gone by and they still haven't heard anything from Draculaura, soon after she comes out and down the hall "Draculaura....." Y/n says while standing up "He should be okay.....I finally found the right spell that could help me." Draculaura says. Y/n nods and walks towards her room, she walks in and sees Deuce laying on the bed. Y/n walks over and pulls one of her comfortable chairs over close to the bed, she sits down and holds his hand. "Deuce, please if you can hear me.....please wake up....I need you by my side.." Y/n says while slowly tilting her head down from crying. 

          Y/n cried softly but after a couple minutes she fell asleep. A couple hours have gone by, Y/n is asleep with her head laying on the side of the bed while holding Deuce's hand. Deuce woke up and slowly tighten his grip on her hand, Y/n instantly woke up and looked at Deuce sitting up. Y/n widen her eyes "Deuce?" she starts to tear up and stands "Deuce!" Y/n says as she jumps onto the bed and hugs him gently "Deuce, I thought you weren't going to wake up." He smiles and gives a slight chuckle as he hugs her back "Ah, I'm okay" Y/n slowly let's go and sits there looking at him, smiling "What about your Mother." Deuce finally asked "Oh well I couldn't get her in time before she vanished. I got so upset about you and what she did, I turned into a dragon. As I was about to shoot fire at her, she disappeared." She explains, Deuce looks down "Are you okay, did you get hurt?" he finished asking while looking up at her "Yes, I'm okay but don't worry about me.....I was more worried about you." she said. Deuce smiled at her "Good, we need to get back to school." he says, Y/n nodded and got up and held out her hand so she could help Deuce up with out falling over. Deuce nods "Okay I'm okay, Thank you Y/n." "Of course, let us know when you are ready to go." As she was turning around to walk out, Deuce didn't let her hand go, Y/n stops and turns half way around, looking at him "What's wrong, Are you okay?" Y/n asked. Deuce looks at her and nods "I'm okay, I just want a hug...." He lightly tugged at her arm nudging her to come closer for a hug, they hug each other "and this....." Deuce says to get Y/n's attention, she then looks up at him. Deuce slowly leans down and lightly kissed her. Y/n kissed back, they let go and smile at each other. "You ready to go back to school?" Deuce asks "Yes let's go back to school." Y/n answered. Deuce and Y/n walk out hand in hand. "Okay guys, let's get back to school." Y/n said as Clawdeen, Frankie, and Draculaura stand up "What is this about." Y/n's Father says angry and points to Y/n and Deuce holding hands.

Thank you so much for reading, I'm trying to make up for the days I didn't update the book for you guys ): I hope you really enjoyed this chapter and last chapter. I'll try to update it again soon, Thank you for your patience (: Until next time, BYE BYE (: