Chapter 11: Toralei Stripe

Y/n stares at Cleo for a couple seconds before she answers "What do you mean being rude. I've been nothing but......" Cleo started "But.....drive me nuts." Y/n says sternly. Cleo stands there and looks away as everyone else runs up "Y/n......we have an issue." Frankie says coming to a stop in front of Y/n, she puts her hands you "Woah, guys, what's going on?" Y/n asks, Cleo's beetles start glowing and cricketing "what...what is it?" Cleo started to say "Calm down....."Cleo told the beetles. Cleo listens to the beetles "Oh my rah...she's back." Cleo says "who's back." Frankie asked "Her..." Cleo says pointing behind them. A werecat jumps from the half wall to the ground in front of Y/n, Deuce, Clawdeen, Draculaura, and Cleo, Y/n steps back "who is that" Clawdeen asks "That's Toralei Stripe." Cleo said. 

   Toralei stands up "Hello, Monster High, I've missed you." Toralei said as everyone cheered for her. We all looked at each other "Well well well, Toralei, how was Scaris." Cleo asked while walking up to Toralei. Y/n looks around Cleo to look at Toralei, she notices "Well.....aren't you the dragon girl who fought with her own father and is half human?" Toralei asked sarcastically. Y/n looks down really quick and back up at Toralei  "What if I am....Toralei." Y/n says standing up close to Toralei. Toralei smiles "I like her....feisty" as she walks over to the Coffin Bean, Y/n and everyone else backing  up, turning around to face Toralei who has her back on the Coffin Bean. As soon as we start to talk, Heath comes out "Deuce, dude, what's up." Heath says walking up to Deuce. They do their handshake, Heath went to turn around but sees Toralei "Toralei...welcome back." he says standing next to Deuce, he also gets a drink. 

   Toralei flicks the sugar packets onto the floor as Heath was getting ready to grab some "Awww..." Heath said quietly, Deuce smiled and bumped him with is elbow. Y/n continues to look at Toralei questioningly, Draculaura looks over at Y/n. Draculaura walks over and holds onto Y/n's arm "Y/n? Is something wrong?" Draculaura asks, Y/n looks towards Draculaura "Yeah, I don't trust her." Y/n says nodding over to Toralei. Toralei notices "So.....half human, half dragon, wow how unique." Toralei teased. Y/n looks at her angrily "So what if I am." she says, Toralei just shrugs and as she walks away she grabs her drink. Y/n turns as Toralei walks passed "I really don't trust her." Y/n says sternly. Deuce walks over and stands next to Y/n "Hey, its fine, Toralei is mostly all talk....." Deuce started to say and looks towards the way Toralei went "She won't do anything, even if she does....." he says looking back to Y/n "...we got your back." Deuce continues and smiles. Y/n looks up at Deuce and smiled "Thanks.....Deuce." Y/n said smiling. Y/n and everyone else walks to the court yard to help Clawdeen pass out fliers. Y/n, Frankie and Draculaura look over at Clawdeen smiling and chuckling, Clawdeen notices "What?" she askes "Oh nothing....you literally know everyone here." Draculaura says as Frankie leans onto the railing and sparks fly up it, shocking another student. Frankie turns around "Sorry!" Frankie yells apologetically, the other student shakes it off and walks away. Y/n looks at Frankie with wide eyes "Frankie!? What was that? How did you do that." she asks "I have no idea to be honest." Frankie says shrugging.

     Everyone shortly after left, Y/n was walking to the secret bridge when all of a sudden, she buckled over in pain, she felt something was wrong. Y/n ran to the bridge and sat down on the bench, She closed her eyes in pain when she opens her eyes, they were a pale blue like ice "What's going on with me." Y/n says out loud. Y/n's mother was hiding behind trees and bushes, putting a spell on Y/n. Deuce was walking around trying to find Y/n when he hears a roar from the distance. A big Ice blue dragon flies over head of everyone, Clawdeen, Frankie, Draculaura and Cleo run out and down to Deuce "Deuce?! What's going on?" Cleo asked running up. Toralei came up to everyone "Let me guess, it's the dragon girl." Toralei says looking up at the sky, Deuce gets a little upset "She has a name." Deuce says walking away. Everyone follows Deuce as they get closer to find out what's going on. As Deuce and everyone runs onto the bridge they see Y/n's jacket, Deuce runs up worried "Y/n!!!!" Deuce yells. 

     Deuce looks up to see the dragon coming closer "Everyone get down!!!" Deuce yells as he dunks down and everyone does the same as the dragon flies over them. The dragon roars in anger and hovers in the air, everyone looks over. Y/n thinks to her self "No stop, I can't hurt my friends and.......Deuce....." Y/n can't control her own body anymore. Y/n flies back down at them firing ice at them, everyone dodges out of the way, but Deuce wasn't fast enough and it hit him on this side causing him to yell out in pain "Deuce!!!" Everyone yells.

Thank you for reading, sorry for the short chapter this time but I promise next chapter will be longer. Oh boy, Deuce is hurt, will Y/n snap out of the spell that her mom put on her or can everyone save her from the dark spell. Until next time, BYE BYE!!!! (: