Chapter 3: Lunch Date?

Y/n looked around her dorm and when she noticed the green side her heart raced 'wait...is Deuce one of my roommates. That can't be girls and boys are suppose to be separate from each other.' she thought to herself. The coffin door opened to reveal a beautiful girl vampire with long lavender hair and eyes, short dress about mid thigh length with bats and tall boots with about 3 inch heels. She steps out and smiles "Hi you must be one of my roommates, I'm Zabrina." I looked at her in disbelief "Hi, I'm Y/n, Your a vampire. That's so cool." I said to her jumping up and down "Yeah and.....what kind of monster are you?" she asked me looking at me up and down pointing, I look at my self and then back at her "Oh well I'm a Dragon." I said smiling. I look over to the other side of the room "Oh yeah that's our other roommate, He hasn't shown up yet. It least I don't think he has." she said chuckling "wait you said he? I thought girls and boys are suppose to be kept separate from each other." "Yeah from what I found out there aren't a lot of rooms left so they had to start combining girls and boys together." she said going through her dresser putting more of her clothes away. I just nodded and walked back over to the table in the middle of the room and saw the name cards. 

      In the middle was Zabrina's name with an arrow pointing up towards her part of the room, then Y/n's with an arrow pointing to the left 'oh my ra, is that.....' she started to think but the door opened, Y/n jumped moving to the left, she could hear a familiar voice say " Oh Y/n, you are in this room also. Awesome." she turns around coming face to face "Deuce!?" Y/n says and backs up into the table, Deuce grabbed her before she fell over the table. Zabrina looked over with her eyebrows raised, Y/n looked at Deuce with wide eyes "Are you okay?" Deuce asks worriedly, Y/n nods franticly. " Good" he says and slowly lets her go as she regains her balance, she clears her throat "Um...thank you for catching me." she says looking at the ground "Yeah, your welcome Y/n." Deuce smiles and walks over to his bad, lays his stuff on his bed and starts to unpack his stuff "Um...do you guys know each other?" Zabrina asks "Yeah, kind of, we met out in the corridors trying to find our dorms" Deuce says looking over at Y/n smiling, Y/n nods smiling "Ah I see" Zabrina says nodding smiling over at Y/n.  Y/n looks at Zabrina and Deuce "Well I'm going to go look around. I'll see you guys later?" "Yeah, see you later, Y/n." Zabrina said "Mind if I come along with you, Y/n?" Deuce asks, she nods "Sure". 

   Y/n walks out of the dorm room, Deuce followed and Zabrina just smiles and shakes her head. She walks outside and walks around the grounds with Deuce "Hey, I would like to show you a place" Deuce says to Y/n who turns to look at him "Really, okay." she says to Deuce. They walked into the forest, and down to a river with a bridge. Y/n gasped "Oh wow, this is beautiful Deuce." She runs down and looks over the bridge, Deuce smiled and walks over to her "So I'm guessing you like it here." Deuce asked "Oh my, yes, this place is beautiful. I've never seen a river, I spent most of my life in a cave and only going out into the woods. So being able to see this makes me happy. Thank you Deuce for being comfortable enough to show me this." She said with a big smile while looking at him "Yeah of course, I feel like I can trust you." he says to her. She takes a minute to pause and then turns around "Deuce, I have to tell you something that no one knows about me but if I tell you this, you have to promise me you wont tell anyone about this." he looks at her confused and nods "Of course, what's going on? You okay?" Deuce asks while walking over to a bench to sit down, Y/n follows and sits as well. "Yeah, I'm okay, Its that I wasn't being fully honest about my parents." she begins to tell him "Okay, what really happened?" Deuce asked while looking at her worried "My mom was human and my dad is a dragon but when my mom found that me and my younger sister looked like my dad, she couldn't handle it and left. I'm not full dragon......I'm half human as well." She looks down expecting him to get up and either walk away or yell at her for being at Monster High. "That doesn't matter...." he begins "Wait what?" she says cutting him off, Deuce just sits there and chuckles "Yeah, that doesn't matter, You are part monster, half human or not. I know Monster High doesn't like humans saying they don't have a true monster heart but I don't see that with you. You have the most monster heart then anyone here at monster high." Deuce says looking over at her. Tears started to roll down her face as no one has believed in her or liked her for being her. "Ah, did I say something to make you upset, I'm sorry." Deuce says worried, Y/n shakes her head "No, I've never had anyone like me just for being me, thank you Deuce." she says while giving him a hug, Deuce hugs her back "No problem, no one should feel alone." he says while still giving her a hug.     

Thank you for reading!!! Please like, comment, and star. It would help me out a lot and to know if anyone is enjoying the book. Until next time, BYE BYE!!! (: 

 Until next time, BYE BYE!!! (: