Chapter 10: Can We Just Talk?

Y/n looks at Deuce and then back at her Father who was now obviously mad "Father.....please try and stay calm.....Please." Y/n calmly asked her Father " You know how I feel about other monsters and how I don't want them here!" Y/n's Father yells making Deuce get a little protective by grabbing Y/n's hand tighter and slightly pulling her hand back. Y/n looks at Deuce and gave him a soft smile look "It's okay, you guys should go without me. I'll be right behind you." Y/n says while looking at everyone "Um, what? No we aren't leaving you behind, are you nuts?" Clawdeen says while looking at Y/n concerned.  "Guys.....Go....Please." Y/n says looking at everyone back and forth "Okay, Please be careful." Deuce says with a smile and gets everyone to follow him back to school. Y/n turns around and looks at her father "Father....Those are my friends, and well Deuce......" Y/n started to say but just smiles, her father starts to get even madder then he already was "Are...you telling me.....you like....that monster?!" Her father yells while getting so mad, he is starting to change. Y/n looks at him worried "Oh no...." Y/N says stepping back. Her father turned into a huge dragon, 

     Y/N takes a couple steps back while looking up at her father flying in the air "Oh I really didn't want to do this

     Y/N takes a couple steps back while looking up at her father flying in the air "Oh I really didn't want to do this." Y/n says as she turns in her dragon form. Y/n flies up and faces her father, he flies back around and hovers for a few seconds. Her father roars as he flies towards her, Y/n dodges and hits him with a fire ball. He roars in pain and looks behind him, angerly he flies around and fires back. It hits her in the left wing, she roars in pain, she hovers for a couple seconds before flying back around, Y/n flies and claws her father in the face. Her father roars in extreme pain, he flies away. Y/n hovers for a couple seconds, watching her father fly away. She flies down and transforms back into her human self. Y/n falls down in pain, she looks at her left shoulder. She winced in pain as there was a 3rd degree burn across her entire shoulder, she grunts in pain "I need to call someone." she whispers. She gets out her coffin phone and calls Draculaura "Draculaura.....I need your guys. I need your help." I said "Okay we are on our way." Draculaura says "Guys, Y/n needs our help." she continued. Everyone runs back to her, Clawdeen, Frankie and Draculaura run up first "Y/n, Oh my....your shoulder." Frankie said. Deuce runs up and kneels down "Hey you, are you okay." Deuce says. She nods her head "Yes I'm okay." She said smiling "Let's get back to school. I just need you guys to walk with me so I can get to school safely." Y/n continued. Everyone nods  "Of course Y/n, let's go." Clawdeen says while helping Y/n up. 

    We all get back to school with Y/n's sister, Alandra. She was approved to stay at Monster high since she is part monster. Y/n ended up in the nurse's room for the 3rd degree burn on her shoulder. Y/n flinches as the nurse is putting ointment on the burn, Deuce walks in "Hey...." he says while walking in and closing the door behind, Y/n smiles "Hey Deuce.....how are the classes? Am I missing a lot." I asked sadly, he chuckles "No, not much...." He pulls out a couple papers out of his book bag, handing her the papers "Here....." Deuce says. She grabs the papers and looks at them "Class work, thank you." Y/n says, Deuce nods "No problem." he adds. The nurse finishes adding the ointment on her shoulder "Okay, come back in the evening for more." the nurse said walking to her desk. Y/n nods "Thank you..." she said and walks out with Deuce. As Deuce and Y/n were walking down the hall, a guy with fire for hair walks up "Deuce, dude what's up." he says excitedly "Heath, nothing much, oh...this is Y/n." Deuce introduces her "Hi, I'm Y/n." Y/n says "Hi, I'm Heath, Deuce here is my best friend. Where you two going?" Heath asks "I was going to go to the Creepateria after I change." Y/n says looking at the two boys. Deuce nods "Okay, we will meet you there." Deuce says smiling "Okay, see you soon." Y/n said smiling back. She turns around and walks down the hallway. Heath nudges Deuce "So ah....what are you two now." Heath asks chuckling, Deuce turns his head to face him "Funny." Deuce says smiling. 

    Y/n walks into her dorm room to get changed, Zabrina come out from her coffin "And just where have you been?" she says sarcastically. Y/n smiles and turns to the side "Hi, Zabrina. Sorry I got caught in a fight with my dad so I need to change." Y/n said while trying to find something to wear "Geez, getting into a fight, what did he do? Burn you with a stake?" Zabrina asked jokingly. Y/n laughed "Oh my goodness, Zabrina. No, dragon fight." Y/n said looking over at her "Oh....Okay..." Zabrina said looking away. Y/n found the outfit she wanted to wear. 

       Y/n smiles and stops by the door "Thanks Zabrina

       Y/n smiles and stops by the door "Thanks Zabrina." she says smiling. Zabrina nods "Your welcome." she says smiling back. Y/n walks out and down the hall and walks into Cleo "Oh my rah! Watch where you are going." Cleo says angerly, Y/n puts her hands up "Sorry Cleo." Y/n says, Cleo looks at Y/n up and down disgustedly "Can we just talk Cleo? Do you always have to be so rude all the time." Y/n says shaking her head lightly "Wh......what?" Cleo says. 

Thank you for reading my next chapter of this book, Please like, comment and star. I hope you have enjoyed it. Will Cleo come around? Until next time, BYE BYE!! (: